Forums

†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lianna98 said :
A letter would circulate among The Cloaks. A job has just been offered in the heart of Ardougne itself. Enclosed within it is a sapphire exquisitely cut into a fine circle no larger than a marble as a form of advance payment.

Original message details are unavailable.

"I seek your services with gold paid handsomely in return, perhaps more... I will be waiting every afternoon til sundown when my Heart finally Stops."

Alright! My first event for The Cloaks would be a simple(?) heist involving rival businesses. There might be action and a bit of other things but it's not a job 1 or 2 people at most can't handle as long as they're capable. Further details below:

Where: Rp takes place around Ardougne. Starting point will be announced then if you haven't figured the mini riddle out.
When: Saturday ~7pm Eastern (Subject to change)
Rpers needed: 1 or 2 at most. It's a small rp.
Reward: Gold along with a bonus should the job go as planned.

Good luck!

27-Jan-2017 14:08:24

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not to pull an Ian but an irl thing just happened that needs my attention

Operate without me for a bit, I'll be in touch this weekend xoxo
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

01-Feb-2017 04:32:26

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A report would be given to Sir Avaraad of Yanille, the proper taxes have been paid to the Crown and the townsfolk have been peaceful as of late. Though, strangely, there has been an illness going about a reported thirty-two cases. The symptoms include: Vomiting, fever, cold-sweats, and some have even died from the disease. It would be unnamed at this point, but Demyx plans to do an investigation on it in the near future... We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

07-Feb-2017 02:53:34

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter would be returned to the Lord Steward, the official seal of House Aren was stamped onto the letter with red wax.

Dear, your Crownship,

I have thank you for the chance to investigate the matter, but it seems I've come across a disturbing fact as the disease spreads throughout Yanille...The bodies aren't making it to the local cemetary, I don't know how but as the bodies are being prepared for burial it's as if someone is /stealing/ them. I will notify Sir Avaraad immediatley, and we will see to it that this matter is settled.

Signed, Lord Arch Mage of The Aren, Demyx Aren.
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

08-Feb-2017 04:43:32

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
{¸¸„ . ·
·¸ ¸.·’'ˆ¨¯±\
The Steward
/±/¯¨ˆ'’·.¸ ¸
·· . „¸¸}

` ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨ˆ›
¯¨¯ ¨ˆ'°^°'ˆ¨ ¯¨¯
‹ˆ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨´ ´ ´

/
Dispatch from the Deputy Steward
/

Today, a group of Armsmen from the Thirteenth Division of the Ardougian Infantry Corps made a venture into Camelite territory.

Upon battling the harsh weather and winds, they discovered a young Elven girl, who had been shot by an arrow. Whilst conducting a daring rescue, the men of the 13th Division came under attack from an unknown assailant.

Gwynel, the girl in question was brought back to Ardougne, after a perilous trek through harsh weather.

Lord K. Calderon,
Humble Servant of His Majesty the King.

/
Dispatch from the Deputy Steward
/
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Feb-2017 06:19:12 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2017 06:21:20 by Varnyx

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*
*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*`°
Kandarin
°´*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*
*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*

¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

On a routine patrol of
Ardougne
, a squad of armsmen was suddenly approached by the Princess of Camelot. Frantic, she demanded that the armsmen follow her and so they did. After several minutes of jogging the group arrived at (whatever the bar is called north of the castle) and were encountered by a
Seraphite

With Witchaven fresh on their minds, the Armsmen immediately engaged the creature and after a few minutes were able to wound it. The Princess of
Camelot
then trapped it in an earthen shell.

KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

03-Mar-2017 06:20:43 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2017 06:21:53 by Vekon

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top