Forums

Futile attempt Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468

Art Sicarius

Art Sicarius

Posts: 122 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, Applejuice99, hereby pledge that when I am on World 42 I will be in-character. When I want to stand around doing nothing in Falador I will use the lobby or another server. I believe that if everybody complied with this line of thinking, the activity issue would be resolved. If I can stand and talk in Falador, I can be RPing.

Pledge if you're not a tumor.

26-Jun-2016 14:16:11

Tervurens

Tervurens

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, Kepesk, hereby pledge that when I am on World 42 I will be in-character. When I want to stand around doing nothing in Falador I will use the lobby or another server. I believe that if everybody complied with this line of thinking, the activity issue would be resolved. If I can stand and talk in Falador, I can be RPing.
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

26-Jun-2016 14:19:41

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

26-Jun-2016 14:39:03

Big Stinky

Big Stinky

Posts: 323 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!

Poor execution, tbh.

26-Jun-2016 14:44:20

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468 Back to Top