Forums

Futile attempt Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468

Tervurens

Tervurens

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!

There are a plethora of other servers.
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

26-Jun-2016 15:02:41

An Item Mule

An Item Mule

Posts: 98 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs.

Full support!

Lady Airlea said :
#Make42GreatAgain

Why are you bringing Trump into this.

What does he have to do with any of this.
Logan | House Forrester | Camelot | W42 | Conor's Clone

U
S
A
-
Make America Great Again!

26-Jun-2016 15:18:40

Tervurens

Tervurens

Lady Airlea said :
#Make42GreatAgain

Donald J. Trump is actually quite a good, wholesome man with plentiful real-world values and views upon current and pressing issues.

Don't slander him -- thank you!
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

26-Jun-2016 15:24:48 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2016 15:25:04 by Tervurens

Blade Mars
Dec Member 2019

Blade Mars

Posts: 843 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, Konrad Elias, hereby pledge that when I am on World 42 I will be in-character. When I want to stand around doing nothing in Falador I will use the lobby or another server. I believe that if everybody complied with this line of thinking, the activity issue would be resolved. If I can stand and talk in Falador, I can be RPing.

26-Jun-2016 15:35:48

Lung Dweller

Lung Dweller

Posts: 706 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like this idea. Whenever I pop into Falador, I've seen the large group of people just hanging out opposite the bar. You have my full support, though making a forum post does little than just express your opinion while identifying those who agree with you. The best course of action would be to lead by example. If there are people standing outside doing nothing, go ic in the bar, or try to generate some form of roleplay in some way.

26-Jun-2016 15:38:52

Tervurens

Tervurens

Lung Dweller said :
I like this idea. Whenever I pop into Falador, I've seen the large group of people just hanging out opposite the bar. You have my full support, though making a forum post does little than just express your opinion while identifying those who agree with you. The best course of action would be to lead by example. If there are people standing outside doing nothing, go ic in the bar, or try to generate some form of roleplay in some way.

We're doing that right now, actually! ^_^
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

26-Jun-2016 15:40:02

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468 Back to Top