Futile attempt Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DMMetalaane said :
Lady Airlea said :
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!

I will put a cannon on your ass.

(Notions of having the world be more in line with other MMO roleplay servers has always been a desire but this will never ever happen. Sorry, guy.)

Just the tip.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

27-Jun-2016 07:57:30

Tomb Gorilla

Tomb Gorilla

Posts: 512 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Item Mule said :
Lady Airlea said :
They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs.

Full support!

Lady Airlea said :
#Make42GreatAgain

Why are you bringing Trump into this.

What does he have to do with any of this.

You stole my name
Am not Conor

27-Jun-2016 21:11:42

Lyra_Lumen

Lyra_Lumen

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, Lyra_Lumen, hereby pledge that when I am on World 42 I will be in-character. When I want to stand around doing nothing in Falador I will use the lobby or another server. I believe that if everybody complied with this line of thinking, the activity issue would be resolved. If I can stand and talk in Falador, I can be RPing.

Lady Airlea said :
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!

Instead of assuming the bad motivations from someone, or that they're a proxy/supporter of a group you don't like, and then mocking it, you could address the idea and give it a serious critique. That way you can show the person that you respectfully disagree, but mean well. It helps build a more wholesome community.

29-Jan-2019 20:38:31

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Jan-2019 20:58:41

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Jan-2019 21:51:58

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eln said :
I, Eln, pledge allegiance to the Flag of Gielinor, and to the glory for which it stands, one Nation under Zamorak, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

This is hilarious
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

30-Jan-2019 17:58:07

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468 Back to Top