Forums

Futile attempt Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People will agree with this and go and stand in falador a week later doing the same thing as everyone else, appreciate the sentiment and what you are trying to stir up, but yeah we spend so much time on this server talking about Rp, perhaps it's time most of us actually did some. Noice.

26-Jun-2016 15:44:52

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its about time someone else besides Nat starts some public bar role-play. Maybe spread out and rp in the Poison Arrow and Blue Moon with a bunch of mates to entice more people?

Or have an interesting plot that people would like to join in on so their characters can experience some growth.

You know, stop telling and more doing. Which I would do if I had a laptop on hand.

26-Jun-2016 15:52:03

Tervurens

Tervurens

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AroAustralis said :
Its about time someone else besides Nat starts some public bar role-play. Maybe spread out and rp in the Poison Arrow and Blue Moon with a bunch of mates to entice more people?

Or have an interesting plot that people would like to join in on so their characters can experience some growth.

You know, stop telling and more doing. Which I would do if I had a laptop on hand.

I do this all the time with plenty others, its just that it always seems to be those people and those people alone.

Something I noticed in the single week that I role-played in Varrock for, there's a LOT of RPers on W42. They just sort of themeplay. I think people need to be more welcoming to whomever comes along.
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

26-Jun-2016 16:01:19 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2016 16:01:33 by Tervurens

jagkilledme

jagkilledme

Posts: 534 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice, i can finally change servers and find a new clan with ava out 24/7

Tervurens said :

Something I noticed in the single week that I role-played in Varrock for, there's a LOT of RPers on W42. They just sort of themeplay. I think people need to be more welcoming to whomever comes along.

people literally rp on w103, w83, w44 and a bunch of others because the people here were such ***** to them about not knowing how to rp "the proper way"

why would you join w42 for POC/POK RP when w103 and w83 have done it with minimal drama for so many years
I am going to break your arm so that the bone juts out and then I will stab you to death with your own insides. I will win this chess game, is what I am saying.

26-Jun-2016 18:03:30 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2016 18:06:54 by jagkilledme

Tervurens

Tervurens

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jagkilledme said :
nice, i can finally change servers and find a new clan with ava out 24/7

Tervurens said :

people literally rp on w103, w83, w44 and a bunch of others because the people here were such ***** to them about not knowing how to rp "the proper way"

why would you join w42 for POC/POK RP when w103 and w83 have done it with minimal drama for so many years

It's also the same reason why people leave the community altogether for another game. I've been tossing the idea around my own head recently.
Storm
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
USAF
|
N
A
S
A

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

26-Jun-2016 18:24:39

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I stand around a lot because I often don't have the energy or time to actually just sit down and rp, or really just don't want to.

I had a similar idea ~2 years ago, but I sometimes want to just sit with a buddy and be chill. You know?

If you wanna do it, be you man. It's all you, do you.
"A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

26-Jun-2016 18:46:56

DMMetalaane

DMMetalaane

Posts: 2,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
Yeah! ***** those questers and skillers! Serves them right to do their game playing on the RP world between RPs. The Sicarius, TSG, and Zamorakian Brigade have the right ideas. They say it like it is, and I guarantee you they will build the best wall and make the Greys pay for it!

Besides, everyone knows world 31 is hardworking, intelligent, and taking all our jobs. We're losing to 31, people! I'm glad to support someone who is doing something about this. Perfect president of World 42.

Full support!

I will put a cannon on your ass.

(Notions of having the world be more in line with other MMO roleplay servers has always been a desire but this will never ever happen. Sorry, guy.)
Save yourself.
Savior self.

27-Jun-2016 05:44:58 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2016 05:46:02 by DMMetalaane

Quick find code: 237-238-898-65806468 Back to Top