Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sand Traven said :
Does Kandarin, whether in Ardougne, Yanille or anywhere else, have some sort of royal chef?

Nope! At least not that I'm aware. I feel as though I'm familiar with a chef you played once.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

16-Apr-2016 14:15:40

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valiesin said :
Sand Traven said :
Does Kandarin, whether in Ardougne, Yanille or anywhere else, have some sort of royal chef?

Nope! At least not that I'm aware. I feel as though I'm familiar with a chef you played once.

That would either have been the Pimpshra, who cooked for a diplomatic banquet in Camelot at which he got all emotional and intense about the fact some of them "didn't like blue cheese" (because apparently world leaders of the time were all prissy twelve year-olds) or Jacques de Rais, a wanted criminal who ended up cooking for a different lord of Camelot many years earlier whose name I forget but the roleplay really upset Rai Sicarius. I mean, he went ballistic. Was hilarious.

Anyway, I only ask because I'm looking to source some particularly fine ingredients for something de Fiore is helping with. No worries if you don't have anyone suitable though, I'll resort to good old fashioned rofl-get.
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

16-Apr-2016 16:30:30

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Justin is the best co-leader we're gonna have a celebration for him, yup.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

17-Apr-2016 05:50:39

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
·:·)
(*:*
Combat Event I
*:*)
(·:·

¨¯¨`˜'
¯¨`˜' ¨˜“'°*
^
*°'”˜¨ '˜´¨¯
'˜´¨¯¨

When:
Monday, April 18th - 4:30 PM EST // 9:30 PM GMT
Who:
Contestants are invited to compete and nobles are invited to watch
Where:
Ardougne Square
What:
Bring combat equipment - nothing of decorative variety. Combat tournament is strictly SAFE unless character death is consented to. There will be a make-up time for those who cannot attend this time. All contestants will be scored and scores will be posted after the event is over. PM me if you cannot attend or if something else limits your partaking etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

17-Apr-2016 16:50:10

Zubaxx
Nov Member 2023

Zubaxx

Posts: 4,356 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Dwynataer Lyllus Hefin-Cadarn Fardiann

Role: Advisor to the King and Queen, courtier.

Religious views: Serenist.

Race: Elven.

Personality: Dwyn is a quietly confident individual, silver tongued and quick witted. He is loyal to those he respects, willing to carry out orders and support them however they need it. If ruthlessness is required to achieve his goals, then he will do what it takes. Enthusiastic in his optimism, he is persistent and unyielding.

Appearance: Dwynataer has windswept, mahogany hair, and a face void of facial hair (except for his eyebrows). His eyes are a milky blue, and when narrowed he can appear both stern and determined. He has a young face, with pointed features and a rounded jaw. Dwynataer is lean and tall, appearing particularly athletic.

History: Dwynataer was born during the Elven civil war, the illegitimate product of a love affair between a distinguished warrior of the clan Cadarn, and a mother of the clan Hefin. As such, he grew up being a part of neither clan, and although he inherited skills from each, was never truly accepted into either as he grew up. Dwynataer was taught magic by his father, becoming proficient enough to be granted a crystal seed which had been sung into a tall, intricate staff, a weapon he still uses. His mother taught him what was expected of him socially, and in this he excelled, learning of diplomacy and discretion.

Shortly after the restoration of Prifddinas, Dwynataer felt a need to explore, to reach out across the mountain into the east. And so, he did. He travelled across the mountain, to Kandarin, and offered himself, in service, to the Queen Senna, and new King Vectis II.

17-Apr-2016 19:06:27

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

The Chevron Herald

ROYAL DECREE OF THE 30TH BENNATH

By the order of His Majesty, King Vectis II, Dwynataer Fardainn has been named Duke of Orandir and Lord of Pelsari, charged with acting as arbiter between the lands of Tiranwnn and Kandarin as well as Ambassador to Tiranwnn.

The Crown of Kandarin would like to commend the efforts of Richard Borek for interfering in criminal activity caused by Asgarnian foreigners at the local pub in East Ardougne. Those belonging to the Karamjan diplomat's retinue shall be personally thanked by Their Majesties and rewarded for their endeavors.

As of their brave actions, the Crown is now aware that foreign military orders believe it to be their right to enact upon their own initiative in our kingdom. It shall be known from this day forward that the company of Victus Carin are hereby banned from entering the Kingdom of Kandarin unless under exclusive invite from the Crown- and must present papers stamped with the royal seal in that situation. The Kinshra Knights, also known as the Kinshra Order, are being reinstated as an enemy of the Crown and shall be apprehended upon sight and brought to the King for a bounty of two hundred gold per knight. This decree is to go into effect immediately.

Further reiterated, all foreign military orders are hereby banned from the Kingdom of Kandarin and those who have been previously welcome must come to the Sunlit Hall and make their case known to the new King. Refusal to do so will result in the apprehension of such groups upon sight.

Kandar Victa,
King Vectis II of Kandarin
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

18-Apr-2016 05:39:03

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Zubaxx said :
Character name: Dwynataer Lyllus Hefin-Cadarn Fardiann

Role: Advisor to the King and Queen, courtier.

Religious views: Serenist.

Race: Elven.

Personality: Dwyn is a quietly confident individual, silver tongued and quick witted. He is loyal to those he respects, willing to carry out orders and support them however they need it. If ruthlessness is required to achieve his goals, then he will do what it takes. Enthusiastic in his optimism, he is persistent and unyielding.

Appearance: Dwynataer has windswept, mahogany hair, and a face void of facial hair (except for his eyebrows). His eyes are a milky blue, and when narrowed he can appear both stern and determined. He has a young face, with pointed features and a rounded jaw. Dwynataer is lean and tall, appearing particularly athletic.

History: Dwynataer was born during the Elven civil war, the illegitimate product of a love affair between a distinguished warrior of the clan Cadarn, and a mother of the clan Hefin. As such, he grew up being a part of neither clan, and although he inherited skills from each, was never truly accepted into either as he grew up. Dwynataer was taught magic by his father, becoming proficient enough to be granted a crystal seed which had been sung into a tall, intricate staff, a weapon he still uses. His mother taught him what was expected of him socially, and in this he excelled, learning of diplomacy and discretion.

Shortly after the restoration of Prifddinas, Dwynataer felt a need to explore, to reach out across the mountain into the east. And so, he did. He travelled across the mountain, to Kandarin, and offered himself, in service, to the Queen Senna, and new King Vectis II.

This character has already been accepted. :)
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

18-Apr-2016 05:39:42

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top