Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Palpatom

Palpatom

Posts: 8,982 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°` · .,¸¸,.·*°ï¦ï°
Office of HE the Regent of the Kingdom of the Misthalites
°ï¦ï°*·.,¸¸,. · `­°ï¦ï°

Dear Tyrek,

Whilst we had in good faith discussed the matter which you have now commenced during our detente talks in Falador, you can understand it has come to me with a great deal of alarm for you to have moved so swiftly on this affair. As I detailed to you, neither I nor Misthalin has any great deal of affection for the Camelite Greys. I had agreed, on your behalf, to take actions in order to avert the possibility of a Great War of the All the Nations, and so with that charge, I intend to continue with that which I solemnly promised.

I must therefore urge you, as your friend and former brother in arms, to come to Varrock Palace at the soonest convenience, where I hope to also call Efaritay of the Asgarnians, to settle this matter in such a way to localise the conflict and work preventatively against any sort of contagion which could lead to the world war that I fear. I am sure that you and my good cousin, the Queen of the Asgarnians, can come to some sort of arrangement that will ensure the satisfaction of all sides.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible, for it is in all our interests to make sure that we can conserve as much blood as we can. Just as the Concordat conference under the gaze of King Caius helped establish a peaceful paradigm for some years, I hope that whatever accommodation can be decided under my mediation can help reaffirm a peaceable new world order.

Yours sincerely,

Adrian
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

07-Aug-2016 19:52:29

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Following the death of Lord Axel Vekon's son, Andrus Vekon, the Vectori subsequently and simultaneously teleported from the city of Ardougne, along with Andrus' corpse. Most of them returned to Dragonstone Keep, but many were now located in Yanille, where Axel begun to warn the other magical leaders of the corrupt King's actions.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

08-Aug-2016 06:53:48

Soup Spitter
Nov Member 2020

Soup Spitter

Posts: 1,897 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Mumbo Jumbo
Role: are you really imposing gender roles on me oh my god I am so triggered rn. Nah but seriously, he's just gonna be around to do whatever, but he's not a bad doctor, magician, and bartender if you feel like drinks with painful and/or mildy irritating side effects.
Religious views: A strange mix-and-match of beleifs, based on good and bad spirits.
Race: Human
Personality: Lighthearted on the outside, but his true intentions are hidden.
Appearance: Relatively tall, always wearing some odd attire you may see on a Karamjan medicine man.

History: Not much of a history on him in roleplay, but he did help fight a plague and get accused of heresy before being released because he was pretty chill tbh.

Other information: He says "Eekumbokum" a lot.

10-Aug-2016 23:42:21 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2016 23:43:52 by Soup Spitter

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soup Spitter said :
Character name: Mumbo Jumbo
Role: are you really imposing gender roles on me oh my god I am so triggered rn. Nah but seriously, he's just gonna be around to do whatever, but he's not a bad doctor, magician, and bartender if you feel like drinks with painful and/or mildy irritating side effects.
Religious views: A strange mix-and-match of beleifs, based on good and bad spirits.
Race: Human
Personality: Lighthearted on the outside, but his true intentions are hidden.
Appearance: Relatively tall, always wearing some odd attire you may see on a Karamjan medicine man.

History: Not much of a history on him in roleplay, but he did help fight a plague and get accused of heresy before being released because he was pretty chill tbh.

Other information: He says "Eekumbokum" a lot.

Piss off slime

If you have any questions or concerns with the decline of your application, you will be advised to direct yourself directly to the private message inbox of the undersigned to inquire about why you are DQ'ed based on your stage of cancer.

Thank you and have a pleasant day,

Creature Resources
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

11-Aug-2016 04:39:48

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top