Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-May-2016 04:29:16

01-May-2016 04:29:26

01-May-2016 04:46:10

01-May-2016 04:47:22

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marine Doge said :
Keeping Up with the Kandars

Just an update on all things IC and OOC. In no chronological order.

- King and Queen had a son

- The Wizards' Guild has been landscaled to the Mage Training Arena north of the Duel Arena, since the Wizards' Guild has requirements to get in and the Training Arena looks nicer.

- Howl Aren has been ripping holes in the dimensional fabric of Gielinor all over Kandarin

- Word of the Aerendyl pretender has so far died down. It is unknown if the man decided to back down or if he is plotting something else.

- Mages of Kandarin met at the Wizards' Guild to discuss what to do about the increasing prevalence of magicks such as necromancy and the Ancient Spells.

- The infamous Kota Rovin has been showing his face more frequently as of late

- Members of the deposed Dae Family are starting to return to Kandarin's public eye

Marine Doge said :
Multiple requests for increased guard presence around the central marketplace of Ardougne have been filed in the past several days, due to increased robberies and thefts. Stall owners and shopkeepers occasionally included a basic description of a common culprit: A redheaded girl in her teens.

For a more basic run-down of past events. Also, please don't use alts to post on our thread or troll - thank you!
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

01-May-2016 04:56:57

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Castigo I said :
Please remember to wear your Tyvek suit when entering the Kingdom of Kancer. Complimentary SCBA equipment will be provided at the door, thank you and enjoy your stay.

Rather than associating an entire clan with resent you hold towards individuals in the clan and then blaming it on drinking, please take it up with those individuals if you would like to make rude comments. It would be greatly appreciated and if you have a problem with this, you can message me personally as you have in the past. Thank you - but if this cannot be upheld, I'm certain that those people who you hold resent towards can return similar comments if a common ground cannot be found. Thank you!
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

03-May-2016 03:24:49

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top