Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeremal said :
I Castigo I said :
Please remember to wear your Tyvek suit when entering the Kingdom of Kancer. Complimentary SCBA equipment will be provided at the door, thank you and enjoy your stay.

Rather than associating an entire clan with resent you hold towards individuals in the clan and then blaming it on drinking, please take it up with those individuals if you would like to make rude comments. It would be greatly appreciated and if you have a problem with this, you can message me personally as you have in the past. Thank you - but if this cannot be upheld, I'm certain that those people who you hold resent towards can return similar comments if a common ground cannot be found. Thank you!

Those chemicals he drank from underneath the sink finally got to him
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

03-May-2016 05:56:20

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gale =\= Kandarin

Hop off of this thread please and take it up with the individuals at hand. Better yet, maybe don't instigate things as many of the people in this community love to. I'm not instigating your behavior, and you associating an entire clan with one person is kind of ridiculous. But I guess all the things I've said to you and defended you for in the past just don't matter. You burned your half of the bridge, and I'm not one to set my own side ablaze but if that's what you're asking for then I can do that. The Kingdom of Kandarin clan as a whole has had little to no involvement in yourself as a person or a roleplayer, except maybe, 3 of our roughly 20 members who are active on a day to day basis. Even then, I'd narrow it down further to two. Names won't be named, but it's all quite obvious to yourself. If you're going to create false walls of immaturity then you're free to do that. But if you're really trying to trigger one or two people who you know don't like you, maybe just go make a thread rather than associate an entire clan with it. I find it particularly funny when people in this community ask others to act like adults when they're teenagers but there's a strong double standard in the notion. I'm not self priding myself, but as a 16 year old I know when being petty is just a result of immaturity, and calling yourself an adult seems a joke when you're behaving like that.

But that's none of my business. ;)

Happy roleplaying.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

03-May-2016 18:39:53

Volcrano
Jun Member 2023

Volcrano

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Jack Mahon
Role: Mercenary
Religious views: *backs away* No thanks
Race: Human

Personality: Jack Mahon is a brisk man, he doesn't have many interests between the land's endless wars and making profit from those wars. He doesn't protect the weak and he doesn't serve the strong, he protects the wealthy and serves those who hand over gold to him.

Appearance: At 6'1", he is a fairly large man. He is missing one eye and his hair is going from black to grey rapidly. He wears unmarked armor as well as mementos from his army days.

History: In his early life, Jack Mahon joined a newly formed army that was attempting to put a deposed noble back on his throne. He rose through the ranks of this army and became a top commander who won several battles, but lost some to. While it seemed the army was doing well disaster struck when all their forces were driven to the rocky shores of Rellekka. Backed to the sea and blocked in by the enemy navy, the mountains, and the enemy army, their army was almost completely wiped out and the stragglers (Mahon included), ran as far as they could. The army disbanded after that and Mahon took on a life of mercenary work, vowing never to join a losing cause again.

Other information:
- He flipped the clear plastic case and hit the big red button that said "BUMP"-

03-May-2016 23:46:46

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The note would be delivered by a runner.

"Senna,

I'll be in Ardougne in a couple of hours, I send this message ahead of my arrival because it is rude to simply show up unannounced. I hope that we're able to discuss the matters we spoke of at the coronation, though something else brings me to your Keep.

Sincerely,
Tommen."

06-May-2016 16:13:50

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top