Character's Name:
The Spectacular Frog Man

Character's Age:

Character's Race:
Human

Character's Religion:
Guthix

Character's small summary:
Quite thin in appearance Frog man is more recognizable from the icon green mask he wears in honor of the original Frog Man. Even though he was gone for a short hiatus he returned with the same values of upholding the protect for those who can't protect themselves.

Requesting Fame:
Novice

Role-Play Experience: scale of 1-10 (Note that if your experience is below 5 you might not get the fame you're requesting.)
The Spectacular Frog Man

04-Apr-2019 06:51:59

Luanne D
Dec Member 2023

Luanne D

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Luanne Ditchwater

Character's Age: 36

Character's Race: Human (moon clan origin)

Character's Religion: Agnostic

Character's small summery: Alcoholic, substance abusing Witch. Merchant based in Draynor village at her caravan.

Requesting Fame:

Role-Play Experience: +7 years experience

07-Apr-2019 17:23:41

Victus Carin

Victus Carin

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Father Cairn

Character's Age: 46

Character's Race: Human (Cairn Isle decent)

Character's Religion: Saradomin

Character's small summery: Father Cairn was adopted by the church of Saradomin and the Monks of the Abby. He spent years seeking out the whereabouts of his sister, only to find she had passed away. Over his life he's been a soldier, a priest and now in his aged years he's on the road seeking a new spice for life.

Requesting Fame: Novice

Role-Play Experience: scale of 1-10 (Note that if your experience is below 5 you might not get the fame you're requesting.)
+10 years of running RPG table-top games, DND based systems.

08-Apr-2019 05:26:40

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quest name: Looking for H

Host Name: Lylrandrea

Starting Location: South West of Varrock

Difficulty?: Intermediate

Who to speak to: King James II

Is this a plot or random quest?: Random
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

23-Apr-2019 21:20:53

Wizard Ovi
Jan Member 2016

Wizard Ovi

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Jhon Ivus

Character's Age: 26

Character's Race: Human (demon)

Character's Religion: Saradominist (not)

Character's small summery: A 6' cloaked, hooded man with dark skin, seems human enough. Has a very odd smile to him.

Requesting Fame: this character has no fame.

Role-Play Experience: scale of 1-10 11 for how many years i've been here. jk, I'd say 8, the other two point would be my mediocre melee skills.
"You never know what kind of man you'll be until the end."

-Howl Aren

13-May-2019 08:34:37

Waychaeology

Waychaeology

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Camille Chastain

Character's Age: 29

Character's Race: yooman

Character's Religion: Guthixian Ideals, somewhat militant. Protecting Gielinor and the Anima Mundi from interplanetary interlopers, and in general.

Character's small summary: She was born in Ardounge, but moved as an infant, as her parents wanted to raise her amongst the company of fellow druids. There, she was mentored by her parents and various senior druids, who taught her the basics of druidic magic and potion-making. It was in Taverly she first met a member of the Void Knight order.* The knight made quite the impression, telling stories of the purpose of the Void Knights and the insectoid invaders. It was then she felt like she had discovered a purpose in life. Taverly needed protecting from trolls. And there wasn't protection enough. Her parents were slain by trolls in a minor conflict. She shortly thereafter become a squire for the Void Knights.

Any more and this won't be a short summary, I'll leave the rest to be found out via role play.

Requesting Fame: Noob.

Role-Play Experience: 8.5/10

*The scant lore reveals the Void Knights were originally based in Taverly, and still have a presence there. It just not shown, like Falador's slums.
"But we can fight."

"Then we fight."

21-May-2019 18:36:31

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411 Back to Top