Forums

ï¦ï•The Quest Collective•ï¦ï Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumbridge was in war, the abyssal creatures within the portal of the Abyss in the Abyssal Knights' temple were released by the Anima witch. Markus the Quest Master, and Hobrack, Champion of the Orks and Mythical adventurer had succeeded in defeating the invading forces, but lost their goblin companion; Snutnit who fought to save Gielinor and the world. This News spreads, the Hero Snutnit, Hero of Lumbridge, Hobrack's partner, died saving the world.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

17-Jun-2020 06:00:26

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

The Story so far

Gielinor is in a secret war against an invading army. The Council of Seren had been requesting aid from adventurers for the past year to find a way to prevent this army from aiding the Dragonkin Kerapac and his plan to destroy Gielinor in an attempt rid of a certain threat. So far, several adventurers have succeeded in preventing the army from gaining the upper hand. Gielinor's council are close to putting an end to the consent attack on major kingdoms and cities.

Due to the interference of these adventurers, the invading forces are doubling their effort and leaders are becoming more active and public to their numbers than before. Victory is getting close for one side, does Gielinor's heroes have what it takes to stop the invaders?
Duke of Fort Forinthry

27-Jun-2020 14:25:45

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

During the World Guardian's quest to locate and stop Kerapac; Nylei, Tontin, Gublinch Evarg, Hobrack, Markus, Steve and Kaito were called by the Council of Gielinor, introducing them on further information on David's discovery within Siirshak's army. He discovered their movement and plans to help Kerapac fend off and attempt from the Guardian and his companion, Thok, Charos, and Soon Hannibus.

The party had managed to infiltrate one of the main hide out of the invaders. Upon reaching to the top to deactivate the portal and the citadel from being steer to Anachronia, the party had fought against Varkion, an second in command Dragonkin. Her defeat had forced the heroes to enter a portal, leading them to a different citadel, that was above Anachronia's ocean.

There they fought and nearly lost to the leader of the army, the Dragonkin Siirshak, who proved to be more powerful than Varkion. Despite the overwhelming strength, the remaining fighters have defeated Siirshak ending his control of the portals and the rest of the army. But, the remaining conscious group witnessed something horrifying.

From the citadel they were on, they witnessed the Elder God Ful, emerge from the Volcano causing it to erupt. It soon took notice of the island, and destroyed, but only after the group teleported off. Once they sent their wounded associates to a doctor and reported to the council, they were rewarded, caught up with the events of Desperate Measure and who Ful was.

Now, the war seemingly ends; with Kerapac defeated his allies gone, now the council's next focus remains on the Elder Gods, while all of you are relaxing from the long battle.....

But soon, adventure will call again.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

01-Aug-2020 21:48:43 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2020 21:50:31 by Quael

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quest name: A Trip into the Wilds

Host Name: Me

Starting Location: Rellekka landscaled as Provocatio (Forinthry's capitol)

Difficulty?: Experienced

Who to speak to: Danny Steel

Is this a plot or random quest?: Side quest to a plotline
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

11-Aug-2020 20:06:11

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Lord Pyro I said :
Quest name: A Trip into the Wilds

Host Name: Me

Starting Location: Rellekka landscaled as Provocatio (Forinthry's capitol)

Difficulty?: Experienced

Who to speak to: Danny Steel

Is this a plot or random quest?: Side quest to a plotline

Notified my members so they are aware of this quest. Good luck.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

12-Aug-2020 13:00:15

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411 Back to Top