—(••÷[State of Tirannwn]÷••)— Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-821-66056982

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Letter to State of Tirannwn*

Dear Chancellor Cynfor,

I am afraid that no representative from The Arc is available to attend your gathering, however, we invite you to The Arc at your earliest convenience to discuss mutual working relations.

Regards

Anjez

Councillor to the Khans
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

21-Nov-2018 22:00:18

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
—(••÷[ The Tirannwn Journal ]÷••)—

Cynfor’s 10 Million Trade Boost for Economy
By Calm D. Owndear

Chancellor Cynfor Elis has opened the first session of the Elven Trade Consortium since the end of the Civil War, by confirming the agreement of a trade deal with the human kingdom of Asgarnia.

The Elven Trade Consortium, made up of delegations of private business owners and clan leadership, accounts for around 45% of Tirannwn’s economic output and one-third of the state’s working population.

Its meetings, which were last held back in Year 1804 of the Fourth Age, are an opportunity for elves to develop policies tackling major economic and industrial issues - but many of these key decisions will be made with one-on-one discussions.

There has been some contention by members of the public over the decision to exclude humans. Gwarchod forces have been deployed, in expectation of some protests by several factions vying for political influence in the upcoming Assembly session.

Chancellor Cynfor Elis confirmed the deal during his speech, at the opening dinner in the Tower of Voices.

“The sum value of our agreement comes in at around 10 million pieces of standard Gold.”
However, the chancellor was reluctant to give further details. Officials from the Chancellor’s Office stated that the details of the Trade Agreement had been classified as Secret and would not be published.

“These funds are required to see the whole of Tirannwn recover and prosper, under my leadership.” The Chancellor continued. When asked about the secretive nature of the deal by journalists later, the Chancellor said that “Trade agreements of this nature include sensitive information of both nations, which cannot be disclosed to the public without endangering our security.”

While highly unusual, the Chancellor does have the executive power to issue classifications on the secrecy of state documents, without consulting the Assembly. His opponents have criticized this as democratic subterfuge.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Owner of the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

01-Dec-2018 01:08:49

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"The Elven Trade Consortium, made up of delegations of private business owners and clan leadership, accounts for around 45% of Tirannwn’s economic output and one-third of the state’s working population."

What is the 55% economic output for Tirannwn?
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

01-Dec-2018 15:44:16

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

SpeedoJor said :
"The Elven Trade Consortium, made up of delegations of private business owners and clan leadership, accounts for around 45% of Tirannwn’s economic output and one-third of the state’s working population."

What is the 55% economic output for Tirannwn?

That 55% would cover all the small and medium-sized businesses across the State.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

06-Dec-2018 00:36:44

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤• Parcel from Asgarnia •¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤••¤†¤•¤†¤•

A package arrived for Chancellor Cynfor. Inside it was a single, simple clay tablet with an [F] carved into it. A Falador teleport tablet, which was wrapped in a letter..

Hey, bud. It's been a bit and I figured I'd fill you in on how those weapons worked out. Like a charm, to put it blunt. Leagues above whatever magic humans can pump out, and the quality of the arms is impressive. Of course, having some of your god in it, it's got to be, right? I've even had some elves turn up here after the shipment. Some from Hynafiaid, I told you about them during the meeting. Where I got the war-pick from. Another's gonna be arriving, they haven't said where they've originated from. But if I wind up finding a Singer, then Asgarnia's one step from being a prime colony for some more adventurous elves. Would just need a couple envoys leading a couple extra people. Maybe a camp can be set up.

With the mention of camps, the internal rebellions look to be done. When Donblas fell and that last Grey died, that 'patriotism' they were talking about died too. Maybe I'll try finding the Grey vault, I've been reading a bit about that up here in the library, and I don't think any of the defenses in place account for the shit we're packing now. Which leaves us with payment. We're still in the recovery stages, so be frugal with those promissary note cash-ins for a little bit. I'm pretty sure you've got a way to poof back to your forests, so you can come claim your first cart of ore whenever. One rune bar in there, my treat, maybe make a cane with a bit more swagger. 'Cane of Earth and Song', yeah? Crystal makes up the support, rune replaces the gem. Cute little twist on how things usually go. I'll be seeing you whenever.

J. Halvorsson
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

09-Dec-2018 10:51:28

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

We have updated our application process. You are no longer required to draft a letter to join.

Now, you just have you post your interest in joining. From there, myself or another moderator (like Dean), will organize a time and place to talk in-game about designing a character (if you don't have an exact idea on who you want to be yet), and then a introduction RP.

So don't hesitate now! Its as easy as ever to join the State of Tirannwn.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

09-Dec-2018 21:29:47

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

—(••÷[Public Event]÷••)—

Name of Event: Chancellor's Town Hall Meeting

Location: Lletya / Iorwerth District, Prifddinas (depending if anyone has not completed Plague's End.)

Time: Sunday, 16th of December, 8PM to Midnight GMT (Game Time).

Description: Chancellor Cynfor wants to further assess the needs and going-ons of the elven people up close, with a public gathering where anyone is welcome to attend and ask questions about the state, supplemented with free food and drink for the festive season. Outsiders from the human kingdoms are also encouraged to attend and mingle, as a sign of goodwill.

(OOC, this is also a great opportunity to sign up and introduce your character!)

Special Considerations: Guests will be searched by the Gwarchod before being granted entry, and any armaments or other restricted items will be confiscated until departure. This excludes foreign dignitaries that are recognized by the state. Teleblocks will also be in-place, following a recent security breach.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

12-Dec-2018 23:06:33 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2018 00:41:10 by Void

Quick find code: 237-238-821-66056982 Back to Top