—(••÷[State of Tirannwn]÷••)— Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-821-66056982

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
—(••÷[ Special Thanks ]÷••)—

Gratitude is in order for the following people:

Salt Aren , for allowing me to user her work on the Asgarnia: The Dragon Wars thread as a template for this thread.

Ria Renderra , for the Erysailite Code as a basis for the Elven Criminal Code.

Dansplainer , for reviewing some ideas regarding the assembly.

Darkauro and Argen Howl , for their support.

Ptolemy Dean , for the dank memes.

And finally, to you for reading! Feel free to post and contribute to the State of Tirannwn as of now!
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Owner of the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

01-Nov-2018 23:51:31 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2018 12:37:30 by Void

Ptolemy Dean

Ptolemy Dean

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Members of the Assembly,

I feel as though I must first apologise for my being unable to submit this application personally. There have been recent developments in the human kingdoms that I believe are far too important to ignore. I will endeavor to inform the assembly of my findings as soon as I return to the city proper.

With respect to the matter at hand, let me first begin my introducing myself. I am Hiraeth of Clan Ithell, a war singer. Regrettably, I was a crystal chanter in service of the late Lord Iorwerth during the last days of Baxtorian's kingdom. I was young and impetuous, and since then have done everything in my power to atone for the actions of a misguided youth.

I understand why some may be hesitant to allow my voice to be heard among so many others, especially over matters concerning governance. But the Cerddi teaches us that with age comes wisdom. It is with that reasoning that I humbly request a seat in the assembly so as to better serve our city and the great State of Tirannwn.

Sincerely,
Hiraeth Ithell"
"Ptolemos, the friendly, informative Mahjarrat."
Member of the
Godless
and an advocate of
Moia
Zamorak
Role-player and proud owner of eleven Capes of Accomplishment.

02-Nov-2018 17:43:54 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2018 17:47:40 by Ptolemy Dean

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Letter to the Chancellor*

Greetings from the Federal Republic of The Arc.

We are keen to start looking at building a diplomatic relationship with State of Tirannwn.

I think the first thing we should do is to look at how we can increase co-operation so i propose a face to face meeting.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anjez Gotar
(General Secretary of the League of Workers' Party of Arc & Federal Republic of The Arc)
it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

03-Nov-2018 00:03:12 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2018 19:36:48 by SpeedoJor

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

—(••÷[ From the Office of the Chancellor of Tirannwn]÷••)—

"Dear Hireath,

I write to you personally, as the newly formed administration for the Assembly of Tirannwn is entrenched with the overhaul required on the established bureaucracy.

From what papers you have provided with your letter, it appears that you indeed fulfill the requirements for participating in our new democratic process, as a member of the Assembly. We have also managed to cross-reference some of them with limited records that survived the duration of the recent civil war.

It is one of my many duties as Chancellor to verify the legitimacy of any elf who wishes to participate in the Assembly. I therefore request to meet with you in person, at your earliest convenience of course.

I shall be in Prifddinas in the coming couple of weeks, situated in our administration block in the Iorwerth district of the city. Please come in at any time and present this letter to any official you can find; they will be sure to organise a meeting for the same day. If you cannot do so, then please feel free to write back to me with alternative arrangements that would suit your timetable.

Sincerely,
Cynfor Elis
Chancellor of Tirannwn"
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

03-Nov-2018 17:18:54

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

*Letter to State of Tirannwn*

Greetings to you all.

The Federal Republic of The Arc is hosting its first Congress Session of the League of Workers Party of Arc on 10th November @ 8:00 pm GMT (3:00pm est).

This event is open to all to highlight how open the Federation is to the Westerners. We hope that the State of Tirannwn sends representative to this event in Waiko (The Arc).

Regards

Anjez Gotar
(General Secretary of the League of Workers' Party of Arc & Federal Republic of The Arc)

05-Nov-2018 20:50:01

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

—(••÷[Public Event]÷••)—

Name of Event: Chancellor's Open Gathering

Time: 23rd of November, 8PM GMT.

Description: Chancellor Cynfor, after a lengthy journey back home after the recent coronation in Asgarnia, has decided to open his doors in Lletya for a public discussion about future policy and diplomatic relationships with the wider world.

The chancellor has also issued an open invitation to foreign powers to visit Tirannwn, and discuss potential political and business relationships ahead of the first gathering of the Assembly of Tirannwn.

Free drinks and snacks will be provided.

Special Considerations: Guests will be searched by the Gwarchod before being granted entry, and any armaments or other restricted items will be confiscated until departure. This excludes foreign dignitaries that are recognised by the state.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

14-Nov-2018 22:55:08 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2018 22:57:46 by Void

SpeedoJor
Nov Member 2012

SpeedoJor

Office of the Councillor of The Arc

To Whom This May Concern,

Zdravo (hello),

I have received your invitation to the Chancellor’s Open Gathering for 3 days from now..

I am accepting this invitation on the basis that Amishi (Khan to Cyclosis) attends in my absence. I am travelling from the further East and likely will miss the event. I am sorry I cannot be there, however, I look forward to working with you further in the future.

Regards

Anjez

Councillor to the Khans

20-Nov-2018 07:18:58

Quick find code: 237-238-821-66056982 Back to Top