Forums

The Asgarnian Realm

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463

WardenOfW42

WardenOfW42

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZyzzBrahhh said :
That's truly a bit whack, so thanks for clearing things up - I'll get to reading this now zzz

Judging by what is happening on the Ridaku Argarnia thread, this one seems to be the right choice if you want to stay sane and simply RP in a POK. Not that Cookies Nom is the perfect leader but this Ridaku person is making a total mess of his POK imo.

27-Feb-2019 02:19:37

Oxtus

Oxtus

Posts: 1,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WardenOfW42 said :
ZyzzBrahhh said :
That's truly a bit whack, so thanks for clearing things up - I'll get to reading this now zzz

Judging by what is happening on the Ridaku Argarnia thread, this one seems to be the right choice if you want to stay sane and simply RP in a POK. Not that Cookies Nom is the perfect leader but this Ridaku person is making a total mess of his POK imo.

I really respect that you saw all sides before making your decision. I look forward to RPing with you.
I like beer.

27-Feb-2019 02:41:41

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter left to Jane Eradith, By Sedna Aren
There comes a moment in each of our lives where the decision to act on what makes us happy, truly, presents itself. I'm leaving to find my Fiore, don't search for me. Jane, I trust you the most with this knowledge, safeguard it and allow the next succession to follow. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Sedna Aren

03-Mar-2019 01:35:15

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463 Back to Top