Forums

The Asgarnian Realm

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An account from Jane Eradith, scribe to Sedna Aren in the aftermath of the meeting between the Royal Advisor, Malik Grest, the acting ruler, Sedna Aren and the representative of Sarimia. The account reads as follows.

Allow me to honor our Lord Saradomin in my opening, glory, honor and order first. It appears our Queen's endeavor to unify all of Asgarnia has become reality. Riders bearing the banners of Sarimia, House Valengale and Asgarnia. A wonderous sight to behold. Their news brought me near to tears. Sarimia, my home has united under Asgarnia, ready to join Falador in the push for unification! Praise be to Saradomin, surely this is his will being done through our flesh. I've also an excited heart at the final bit. Our Queen sees fit to honor Sarimia and Falador's union with a festival! In two weeks time, a two week long festival. Closing my report I will thank Saradomin for bringing sense and restoring Order into his favored people, we Asgarnians.

08-Feb-2019 17:09:16

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KDF-Juan said :
The newly proclaimed duke, Lord Viktor Valengale led the Southern Forces to victory in Sarimia as they drove out all opposing forces that stood in their way. With the chaos ended, the duke ordered for the reconstruction of the south to begin, farmlands were restored to their former status, the construction of a new fleet was on the way, and he appointed his vassal, Lord Stephen Lavalle as Earl of Rimmington. The south was united once more and it was prepared to return to its former glory.

This was thanks to the one /true/ leader of House Valengale.

In translation: Please celebrate me for all the things I haven't done.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

08-Feb-2019 19:15:10

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
KDF-Juan said :
The newly proclaimed duke, Lord Viktor Valengale led the Southern Forces to victory in Sarimia as they drove out all opposing forces that stood in their way. With the chaos ended, the duke ordered for the reconstruction of the south to begin, farmlands were restored to their former status, the construction of a new fleet was on the way, and he appointed his vassal, Lord Stephen Lavalle as Earl of Rimmington. The south was united once more and it was prepared to return to its former glory.

All these sins disguised as blessings

09-Feb-2019 14:02:58

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazbollah said :
Lord Pyro I said :
KDF-Juan said :

HA

It's funny because it's not true...

Like seriously could you like answer the point being made instead of trying to deflect with BS?
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

09-Feb-2019 14:59:00

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

A journal entry from Partisan Keating of the White Knights.

What a sight to behold. From across this realm and the next, leaders, polticial figures and their military counterparts arrive in a steady stream as guests about to attend. This is the second time in my life I'd ever held the honor of witnessing an Icyene walk among us besides that Crater. I've ordered my patrol and under me my knights: Acolytes, his Proselytes and Initiates, all tasked with standing guard and keeping vigil. None among the peasantry are allowed, as it should be. Our soon to be Queen has garnered my favor evermore, she plans to be coronated in full kit. I can't put words to her mouth, nor evidence of my prediction, but I believe she'll take a more militant approach to our enemies and hopefully persuade our Commander to finally promote those with common sense in battle-planning. Blessed be Saradomin

09-Feb-2019 15:15:29

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A package would be delivered to the castle of Falador, sent for the appointed queen today. A letter would be attached to it.

To her majesty of Asgarnia,

The council of elves thanks you for sending an inclusive invite to your coronation. It saddens us to inform you, we will not be able to send our council representative, we have our hands full due to the return of our crystal supplies, that we have lost in recent events. But, fear not, in this package we sent, is a gift. Behold, a crystal necklace. It is attuned and made for protection. It will temporary protect you from danger. But we must advice not to abuse it's power,it can take damage and can take so much.

As said, we hope you enjoy our gift and continue to lead your kingdom to peace.

May harmony forever aid you, The council of elves.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

09-Feb-2019 16:15:43 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2019 16:21:02 by Quael

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

A journal entry on the night of Sedna's coronation, by Jane Eradith

I've been listening to her weep in solitude for the past quarter on the hour. Confined herself to the bedchambers behind a locked door she has. Praise Saradomin, our Lord and savior grant within us the peace and order to the people of Asgarnia, to me and to our Queen. She's...the noise is dreadful, its the noise of deep sorrow and pain, I've heard it before, experienced it before. How is it our Queen can find herself in this state after being bestowed the highest rank in all of Asgarnia? I should not disturb her, but at the same token, I should help her? F- The crying has ceased, replaced by a light sniffling. I hear footsteps approaching the door, I best make myself scarce.

10-Feb-2019 02:20:27

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Edict of Succession

Herein lies the decree, of Her Majesty, by the Grace of Saradomin, the Queen in which states that upon her death or abdication of St Edward's throne, there shall be a peaceful and speedy succession. Therefore, unnecessary and troublesome interregnum shall be prevented if the Throne of St Edward is left absent. In accordance with tradition, it is the duty of the Grand Master of the White Knights to assume the title and powers of Regent of Asgarnia when Her Majesty the Queen is unable or unfit to carry the Crown of St Edward, and powers vested therein, as in the case of illness or disappearance and at Her Majesty's discretion.

As such, this edict makes certain that, in regard to the matter of succession following her death or abdication of the Throne of St Edward, Her Majesty the Queen favors Jessa Lavelle as heir and successor to the titles, holdings and properties vested in the Crown of St Edward; the aforementioned is to be understood as the will of the Church of Saradomin and the Crown of Asgarnia, in the absence of her direct and legitimate issue by Her Majesty the Queen.

Her Majesty, Sedna,
by the Grace of Saradomin, Queen of Asgarnia

10-Feb-2019 21:41:56

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463 Back to Top