Forums

·:The White Knight Order:·

Quick find code: 237-238-732-65712968

Role-Player
Nov Member 2023

Role-Player

Posts: 9,114 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edmund's Journal Entry 1.

"Grandmaster. This is some kind of twisted joke by Edward. Me? Grandmaster of the most famous knight order? Bloody Saradomin, how soon can I resign?

I met some of the knights themselves today, just after they cleared the bodies from the courtyard. Richard, one of them was called, who seems to be cheeky and posh at the same time. Loch, I think his name was, is my Order's blacksmith. He wears a wolf mask, so maybe he's really ugly. There was a Temple Knight, and by Saradomin was he shifty. It looks like the Temple Knights will be a seperate matter altogether.

Richard and Loch are good fellows, though. Instead of downing a keg of stout, they challenged me to a duel. Well, I couldn't refuse. Turns out that they can fight too, and gave me quite a bruising.

But bloody Saradomin, can I actually do this? Can I actually lead an Order of Knights? I'm the bloody farthest thing from a chivalrous bannerlord.

If this is some joke, Edward, I will slap you; Emperor or not.
„¬°´˜“
And my sax.
“˜`°¬„

01-Dec-2015 13:18:03 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2015 13:19:05 by Role-Player

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alicja finally finished her paperwork, and was issued her first set of armour. After moving her chest to her bunk, it was clear this was not the first Military she joined. Anyone searching her chest would find a white gambeson, emblazoned with Saradomin's symbol, with some pauldrons, greaves, bracers, and a helmet in her trunk. A brass saradomin symbol with a sapphire inside was constantly around her neck as well, battered in such a way it looked as though an enchantment was removed.

Regardless of her quirks, Alicja was ready to squire!
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

01-Dec-2015 15:10:02

El Korakas

El Korakas

Posts: 1,668 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A note would be pinned to the courtyard post.

Any Knight-Mages or Spellswords should report to Knight Sir Loch Holmes for an equipment update.

- Sir Lochlan Holmes.

It would have a fancy signature and and a Crest in the shape of a Wolf head over a shield.
Jack | Some Characters I guess| World 42

01-Dec-2015 16:39:57

Rivendell
Dec Member 2023

Rivendell

Posts: 6,458 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, lovelies! The RP today was fun.

Tomorrow there'll be a quick RP between 7/8pm GMT or 2/3pm EST. Will be a brief training/spar session!

The coronation of King Caius of Misthalin is tomorrow at 10pm GMT / 5pm EST I can't attend as I'll be performing the actual coronation, I'd like to see some WK representation though*****;3
Jim cest of Rivendell

"Wait..are...are you getting off to this?" - Someone, to someone

02-Dec-2015 03:14:52

El Korakas

El Korakas

Posts: 1,668 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A note would be pinned to the courtyard post.

All White Knight personnel are to report to Sir Loch Holmes for issuing of Winter equipment. All equipment now available in white.

- Sir Lochlan Holmes.

It would have a fancy signature and and a Crest in the shape of a Wolf head over a shield.
Jack | Some Characters I guess| World 42

02-Dec-2015 09:04:57

K9 Morphed

K9 Morphed

Posts: 12,368 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K9 or Matt/Sir Jorris Bonston/67/Knight Scholar/Male

Sir Jorris is a character that I used whilst running the Guild of Heroes; he was an ex-White Knight, who left the order to join the Guild of Heroes. Ascending their ranks, he later became the Grandmaster.

Whilst he's too aged to fight, Sir Jorris' picked up a lot of knowledge about the world and various other things - including a lovely train set. He'd be returning to the order as a scholar: to teach new Knights various parts of history, herblore, and become a 'go-to' guy if anything mysterious would crop up in which he might be able to shed some light onto*

**;dr: He'll be that old knight who's gone a little loopy, but is still slightly useful.
#TeamDaenerys

02-Dec-2015 11:35:31

Quick find code: 237-238-732-65712968 Back to Top