Forums

Looking to join in on an rp.

Quick find code: 237-238-719-66082033

Envy Aren
Jul Member 2022

Envy Aren

Posts: 339 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm looking for A clan or group rp to join. I've tried looking threw the forums but its just a cluster of the same names doing the same unsuccessful things, I have a neutral char i can fit into any scenario and I dont care who is in charge or anyone's feelings about anyone else, all i want is rp. please add me if there s anything out there and thank you for your time. from the darkness we came, to the darkness we shalt return.

08-Feb-2019 14:10:04

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Envy Aren said :
I'm looking for A clan or group rp to join. I've tried looking threw the forums but its just a cluster of the same names doing the same unsuccessful things, I have a neutral char i can fit into any scenario and I dont care who is in charge or anyone's feelings about anyone else, all i want is rp. please add me if there s anything out there and thank you for your time.

Welcome to w 42, and to the quest collectives XD
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

08-Feb-2019 15:16:05

JerryfromJDQ

JerryfromJDQ

Posts: 4,340 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

Allow me to be one of the first of hopefully many to welcome you back to the community of forty-two. To quote a post I've made on a similar thread that I feel may be of use to you.

JerryfromJDQ said :
I would encourage looking into The Quest Collective or similar clans as these should prove to be a friendly and welcoming non-toxic environment where you can connect with other Role-players and become better acquainted with more Role-play circles.

Best of luck to you in your hunt!
"
Knowledge is power.
"

13-Mar-2019 12:21:54 - Last edited on 18-Mar-2019 19:16:18 by JerryfromJDQ

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JerryfromJDQ said :
just another Player Owned Kingdom at first glance

JerryfromJDQ said :
new spin on the tried and true practices of a Player Owned Kingdom

So what part exactly makes it different?

The only part that seems different is the diplomacy section but that's more on the basis it's recorded on the thread, not how it pertains to RP. I currently don't see any kind of USP/interesting dynamic that makes it stand out above the traditional POK.

edited bc grammar error
All these sins disguised as blessings

13-Mar-2019 15:37:25 - Last edited on 13-Mar-2019 15:41:45 by Hazbollah

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Mar-2019 17:06:53

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Mar-2019 17:33:43

Quick find code: 237-238-719-66082033 Back to Top