Forums

Looking to join in on an rp.

Quick find code: 237-238-719-66082033

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Sedna Aren,

You have been warned on several occasions to refrain from flamebaiting others, yet have continued to do so. Being told to stop the behavior by moderators is not an open invitation to continue doing so. Since you have chosen to not heed the advice left, your posting abilities have been temporarily suspended.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as Jagex may wish to contact you further about your recent behavior here. Additionally, please have a look at the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Specific Rules, so that you know what is and is not welcome here.

All the best,
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

13-Mar-2019 18:18:34

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kathy said :
Hello Sedna Aren,

You have been warned on several occasions to refrain from flamebaiting others, yet have continued to do so. Being told to stop the behavior by moderators is not an open invitation to continue doing so. Since you have chosen to not heed the advice left, your posting abilities have been temporarily suspended.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as Jagex may wish to contact you further about your recent behavior here. Additionally, please have a look at the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Specific Rules, so that you know what is and is not welcome here.

All the best,

How the hell is Dylann getting reprimanded and I'm not? I'm actually kinda offended.
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

13-Mar-2019 22:59:11

BiliousAce
Dec Member 2021

BiliousAce

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok so im currently in the middle on uni exams. Love the game AND got into DnD at uni. In the next month or 2 im planning on getting back into RS. Being a suave RP lover now, how does it exactly work on RS (besides the classic RP worlds) and does it also fit around obviously playing the game? Like if its a place i can skill and play with individuals as a role, then this sounds right up my alley! WHERE DO I SIGN?

25-May-2019 17:57:31

Quick find code: 237-238-719-66082033 Back to Top