¤
____
¤
_
Ì
¦
¦
Í

A letter would be sent out by carrier bird, some carrying prefabricated teleportation tablets given the untimeliness. The letter would read of a ball occurring tonight in West Ardougne at 8 PM CST/9PM EST/2AM GMT! It would go to all noblemen, imperials and even foreign royalty of Asgarnia and Misthalin.

Word would spread quickly of the ball across the duchy of Ardougne, word even reaching to Sinclair.

I hope to see you all soon!
Kristian
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
Tervurens
|
I love canines!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

22-Jun-2019 23:49:38

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HC Tervuren said :
The foyer of the keep was frozen solid, shock gripping the guests. But this was no time for caution , and Vecta was steady in her resolve. Electrical energy channeling through her body, she drew in the elements all around. The assassin charged forth, and so did her magic.

Arcane lightning split the ether before her and surged from her fingertips, arching forth and cracking so thunderously that the room shook, shuddering with residual energy! The man before her had become no more, in the blink of an eye rent into two halves and vaporized into a cloud of sanguine, a crimson splash pooling on the floor where his feet previously stood. Even the door behind him was blasted from its hinges, wooden splinters scattering across the ground.

It left the doorframe cracked, the walls smoldering and the air filled with static electricity.

The Empress fell.

Everyone around regardless of their titles and boundaries snapped to action. This was no time for caution .

The tomahawk was swiftly removed and a venom was discovered on its blade. And just as swiftly as it all happened, it ended. An anti-poison was administered, and for a moment it felt like everyone was whole.

For everyone's heroic, selfless actions acted upon despite any and all differences, the Empress immediately rewarded titles, lands and promises:

Duchess Adria Calderon of the Duchy of Camelot ,

Advisor Julia Craven of the Imperial Court of Kandarin ,

Head Chef Rip Van Winkle of the Imperial House Vekon ,

and for Queen-Apparent Karma of the Kingdom of Misthalin, an unbreakable promise and enforcement to the definition of her very name due to her actions,
that the Empire of Kandarin would aid them without question in the time of crisis

Concluding, the entourage made way for the safety of the Sunlit Hall, flanked by the Ardougne Levy
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

23-Jun-2019 15:11:57 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 15:13:47 by Geythir

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, I was just threatened over discord by another RPer who says they intend to sabotage/disrupt our RP through trolling or some other means.

If this happens, I implore everyone to not respond to this individual. Place them on your ignore lists, report them, and pretend they aren't there. We've dealt with trolls plenty of times beforehand on 42; don't let it deter you from having a good time.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

23-Jun-2019 21:56:14

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*`°
Kandarin
°´*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*
¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

The Pestilence

Hadrius,

Attached is a copy of the letter sent to me by Charlus, I would ask you read it first before finishing this letter.

I have never known Brother Charlus to be one taken to flights of fancy. I understand that his posting to Arandor and his abby was political in nature, and the time in isolation might have some effect on him, but if he writes is true, then the nature of this sickness could be threatening to the pace and stability of the region.

I understand that you faced something similar in Edgeville, but luckily was stopped before it could spread. By every letter you sent, this sickness holds an evilness to it that is not natural.

I am asking for help, in return for what happened on Entrana.

Come to Kandarin, help me.

Julianna

-----------

Julianna,

I have reached out to my contacts inside of the Inquisition and a meeting has been arranged. You will bring whatever Brother Charlus has sent you and pray that the Inquisition hears you. If this is the same evil that I faced beyond in the Wilderness, then I pray for your safe return.

I can not leave my posting here or Entrana’s watchful eyes would take note. While the Great Schism is only in history, even writing to you here is treason in their eyes.

Forever Walk in His Light.

Hadrius

Kandarin
¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨†¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨
Myles

24-Jun-2019 23:00:33 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2019 02:24:40 by Geythir

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Kandarin

With the quiet chatter of Imperial Ministers, Nobles and merchants filling her ears, Vecta kept still to her Court. Trying to ignore the stings of pain that want to grasp her heart from her injury.

She was the Empress and the Empire depended on her. She could not look weak. She survived and the Empire would know of her strength.

Countless faces came before the Crimson Throne that day; a long lost cousin, a newly made noble, the Duchess of Camelot and lastly her trusted Chancellor.

Viscount de Arke, made the short journey from his lands to pay homage and fealty to the new Empress, bringing with him the leadership of the Red Stripe Trading Company. For his connections, and noble birth, the Empress named him to her Council as Lord Treasurer. And with it, an Imperial Charter to the Red Stripe Trading Company.

The Duchess Adria of Camelot was charged with the leadership of the 3rd Legion and the stability of both Camelot and the Fremennik Lands. Some 13,000 Imperial Arsmen to enforce her new rule for any of the nobles that would question her.

The Lord Chancellor Robert Del'Vair brought forth the promised changes to the Imperial Government. Aligning the Empire into Provinces and installing key forts in each region to house the localized Legion.

Kandarin
Myles

24-Jun-2019 23:01:51 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2019 02:34:27 by Geythir

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Two Rivers

Standing on the peripheries of the dominions of Saradomin lie two great states which have extended their hands from East and West to join them together in friendship. The Queen of Misthalin and the Empress of Kandarin have recognised that their newly forged bond has sent shockwaves through the annals of history, the mighty Lum and Dougne Rivers which have sustained these great civilisations for so long have at last intertwined, never to be separated again.

The Empire of the Kandars shall enter a full military alliance with the Kingdom of Misthalin and pledge to defend each other in the face of grave threats. Should any power mobilise against Misthalin, Kandarin shall answer the call and aid its ally.
; )

27-Jun-2019 02:45:48

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Kandarin

The Pestilence

Calling all Sellswords

Inquisition Magister Julianna Pryor seeks brave and righteous souls for a job that will take them deep into the Arandor Vale heartland and forests. Sanctioned by the Church of Kandarin and the Imperial Crown, all past sins shall be forgiven and rewarded with both coin and salvation.

All interested parties shall reach Magister Pryor at the Inn of the Flying Pony.

Kandarin
Myles

29-Jun-2019 16:02:34

Waychaeology

Waychaeology

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION
Character name:
Camorra Bellamy

Role:
Squire (Dragon Knight)

Religious views:
saradomin

Race:
Human

Personality:
Upbeat, polite and respectful, dutiful. Has a positive world view.

Appearance:
5'10, short red hair, green eye. Years of training has given her a lean body.

History:
Camorra is the bastard daughter of a minor and impoverished noble house. Her father is an aging landed knight, in possession a small estate on Karamja. Because he had no wife and no other children, he kept her close for the majority of her childhood, bringing her to court, hunting parties, business trips and the like. But given the chance to marry into wealth, her father had to part with her, as negotiated in a marriage contract. He did not abandon Camorra entirely, however, and put in good word for her in Ardounge. It was here her childhood came to an abrupt halt, serving as a page for five years, until becoming a squire for a Dragon Knight. Recently, she has become the squire of The Sovereign herself.

Other information:
Her hobbies include reading and archery, but most of her time is spent attending to her duties as a squire or training to meet the standards of the dragon knights.

W a y / Camorra Bellamy / 18 / Squire
"But we can fight."

"Then we fight."

02-Jul-2019 07:43:31

Quick find code: 237-238-697-66105818 Back to Top