Forums

† Imperial Asgarnia †

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354

Dansplainer
Sep Member 2007

Dansplainer

Posts: 3,001 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Events following the secession of Blackmarch…

The rattling of a bell woke the sleepy slums of Silverhill, where a party of nine, mostly dressed in black chainmail shirts and crimson tabards, proceeded through the streets, surrounded in the city's ashen, stone skeletons and in the place of what they once were, lines of huts cramped tightly together made for homes lost and never recovered; these were initiates and squires of the Knights Kinshra. They came, with a cart of sacks, a couple ringing a bell at front and those with the cart guarded its contents. The rest held the sacks and, as the people began to crowd around them, the squires hand out preserved loaves of bread and blocks of cheese to those most unfortunate. While some did refuse the charity of the Kinshra order, mostly those with old distrust of the Kinshra and those who are devout to their Saradominist Faith, most others were far too needy to decline.

Throughout Lassaria, there were similar reports of generous fellows in black proceeding through its villages further north of Silverhill, giving food to the hungry, healing the sick, and helping the needy. Since the stand-off at Silverhill began, many Lassarians had been displaced and are fleeing further north, within the boundaries of the duchy, to avoid being host to a largely unwelcome force deployed to them from Falador. Suddenly, villages, already too poor on their own, were flooded with these refugees. Regardless, the Kinshra chapter has managed the flow carefully, alongside the noble lords sworn to the Duke of Lassaria to keep and govern the aforementioned lands, and aided the people in building living spaces with limited manpower, as most of the Kinshra presence here appears to be concentrated within the walls of Silverhill. With no end of the stand-off at Silverhill in sight, the Kinshra charity continues on a weekly basis to sustain the unfortunate populace of Lassaria.
Hi, I'm Dan.

13-Nov-2018 23:07:27 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2018 23:08:08 by Dansplainer

Ashtorette
Aug Member 2018

Ashtorette

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the first, and perhaps, last time, in this new walk of life, I set out alone, away from my estate. And it seems strange to call it that, this manor. For by whatever means it has come to rest in my hands, they are merely that; As much this manor, means toward a greater end. I had expected many things, of this new life, and not one of them was familiarity. And yet, I see men reeling in nets, and I wish they were my father. I see women bring in the harvest, and I wish I knew my mother. I would want them to be proud of me; So it is deathly imperative that I do not fail them.

With His Majesty's approval I would ask to bring Sarim to Falador for a ceremony to which all are invited who would address me, personally. In place of ceremony behind cold, stone walls, let it be open, that it's made clear to all who doubt my intent, or my ability: Know! Having come to age beyond courtly air has not dulled my wits, my senses, or my resolve, but sharpened them. I have spent years honing both word and blade in preparation for the day I could return home. Now, I extend my audience to all who would come, for I know well the perils of countryside. I have seen the hardships those beyond the safety of the castle walls must contend with. Show me, for I am keenly interested in the resolve of the unfettered soul.

Through the rumors, the mysterious new figurehead finally stands to address the crowd. The Duchess has extended an invitation to the people, for sake of assessing the situation, so to speak, all thinly disguised in a veil of festivities. She has asked that guests refrain from bringing weapons or armor- "I've had enough of fighting..." -and that gifts, while appreciated, are unnecessary, stating, "I am thankful enough to see justice met, let my gifts be to you."

Saturday, 3:00pm Central, at the Party Room in Falador

13-Nov-2018 23:11:35

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Days of waiting outside the walls. Countless sleepless nights as the horn blowers of Silverhill deliberately kept the Imperial soldiers awake. Now at last they were pleased to receive new orders. The orders, said to have been formed under the advise of the Emperor himself were to fall back. To find some northern fortress, left abandoned thanks to the chaos that had long gripped the region because of the various marauding enemies.

And so later that day the army set out for a fortress, three days ride from their current position. There they would be joined by as many other Imperial soldiers as could be found to entrench themselves in the region. The Kandar's might be falling back but they would not yield Blackmarch so easily.

14-Nov-2018 22:28:23

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The small, rather insignificant Charrington estates have on this day joined the mess of politics within Asgarnia. The small holding in the east of Blackmarch, and one of little consequence, has risen the rebel banner and has welcomed in the occupying Kinshra. The Lady, one Diana Charrington, has submitted to her lands as tribute to her new liege, the Lord William Skeat. Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

15-Nov-2018 00:40:57

Kikorono
Apr Member 2016

Kikorono

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The King would find a particular letter among his stack of mail this day, labeled from one Willow Konoe. It read...

Jacob Delvar
King of Asgarnia

Willow Konoe
Retired Temple Knight Commander

Dear King Delvar,

I am writing to declare my interest and intent in assisting the city of Falador with regards to the recent increased Kinshra threat. I believe my years of service both within and leading the Temple Knights in the region will be a great asset in the times to come. My heart bleeds for the people of Falador and our Lord Saradomin, and I will do everything within my power to protect both from the increasing brashness of the Kinshra heretics.

I look forward to hearing from you and having the honor to speak with you in person. Blessed be Saradomin's followers.

Dutifully,

Willow Konoe

---------------------------------------

Application:
Willow Konoe/32/Human/Saradominist/Chancellor of Falador

15-Nov-2018 01:58:26

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanna say I think you're doing an incredible job, Arena.

Haven't seen the community this enthusiastic in a while.

Keep it up!
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

15-Nov-2018 08:42:25 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2018 08:42:53 by Valiesin

Dansplainer
Sep Member 2007

Dansplainer

Posts: 3,001 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arenaride134 said :
Days of waiting outside the walls. Countless sleepless nights as the horn blowers of Silverhill deliberately kept the Imperial soldiers awake. Now at last they were pleased to receive new orders. The orders, said to have been formed under the advise of the Emperor himself were to fall back. To find some northern fortress, left abandoned thanks to the chaos that had long gripped the region because of the various marauding enemies.

And so later that day the army set out for a fortress, three days ride from their current position. There they would be joined by as many other Imperial soldiers as could be found to entrench themselves in the region. The Kandar's might be falling back but they would not yield Blackmarch so easily.

Following the flight of the imperial army from Silverhill...

The days following the imperial retreat were rather quiet. The Kinshra's scouts and informants in the surrounding woods and mostly-empty villages noticed the flight of the imperial forces from Silverhill; riders tracked their movements and, temporarily, they were stationed near by the castle they had taken refuge in. Of course, these were to be replaced with men on foot, residing in the nearby village. There would be no pursuing army, the Kinshra preferring now to keep record of the castle garrison and imperial activity in the surrounding area with an established network of scouts and informants.

The imperials would have found it impossible to find quarter in these parts, at first; most castles along their path had already risen the rebel banner, declaring their support for the Duke of Lassaria and the Kinshra-led northern revolution. However, there was at least one noble lord whose allegiance had not shifted entirely against King Jacob, so, the imperial forces were allowed to garrison there for one reason or another.
Hi, I'm Dan.

16-Nov-2018 21:07:41

TypicalNova

TypicalNova

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there!

Headsup - Everything is OOC!

Not sure how to start but I'm interested in joining this guild! I have plentiful of experience in RP but am relatively a newbie in RuneScape. Never bumped into RP at all before in this game!

As far my lore knowledge? Nil - So I'm trying to stay on a low profile with a minor character ready to explore the unknown. I'd like to know if this guild has any options for a newbie and that they could take me under their protectful wing?

Please let me know who I should contact and of course feel free to add / whisper / reply to me with perhaps questions, adjustments, tips or anything at all.

Thanks for the read and enjoy the day :)
It's the Runes that keep me from 'Scaping.

16-Nov-2018 23:00:49

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kikorono said :
The King would find a particular letter among his stack of mail this day, labeled from one Willow Konoe. It read...

Jacob Delvar
King of Asgarnia

Willow Konoe
Retired Temple Knight Commander

Dear King Delvar,

I am writing to declare my interest and intent in assisting the city of Falador with regards to the recent increased Kinshra threat. I believe my years of service both within and leading the Temple Knights in the region will be a great asset in the times to come. My heart bleeds for the people of Falador and our Lord Saradomin, and I will do everything within my power to protect both from the increasing brashness of the Kinshra heretics.

I look forward to hearing from you and having the honor to speak with you in person. Blessed be Saradomin's followers.

Dutifully,

Willow Konoe

---------------------------------------

Application:
Willow Konoe/32/Human/Saradominist/Chancellor of Falador

Accepted

Also since the event had to be postponed due to the double xp weekend there are a few other announcements I'd like to make here:

- Tawariel's character Lady Valengale has been given back the lands and properties of Galewood
- For the duration of the current crisis the Chancellor of Falador will be granted stewardship over the lands of Blackmarch (particularly the areas still under Asgarnian control) in order to secure them properly against the Kinshra.
- Ashley Gremoire has been legitimized by King Jacob

19-Nov-2018 20:59:09 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2018 21:01:23 by Arenaride134

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
—(••÷[ From the Office of the Chancellor of Tirannwn]÷••)—

“To whom it may concern,

As the first gathering of the Assembly of Tirannwn approaches, my office wishes the collect preliminary views from the general public, regarding several areas of Government. To facilitate this, the State of Tirannwn is to host a public gathering at the official residence of Chancellor Cynfor Elis in Lletya, on the 37th of Novtumber (Friday, 23rd of November @ 8PM Game Time) .

It has been determined by my administration that the presence of at least one (or more) representatives, from your respective government would be appreciated, to facilitate the development of our foreign, economic and cultural policies. Food and Drink will be provided at the event, and overnight accommodation can be arranged if you so desire.

The Gwarchod will ensure the security and protection of any dignaties you may send to our lands for the duration of this gathering, and will cooperate with any security force you may provide with them. However for security reasons, we will be imposing security checks to confiscate arms and other forbidden items from individuals attending, though foreign dignitaries that are recognized by the State of Tirannwn may be exempted on a case-by-case basis.

I do hope you can attend. While you are not obliged to do so in any way, we would appreciate a reply to this letter with your response to our administration , and if in attendance, any arrangements you wish to be made beforehand.

Yours Faithfully,
Cynfor Elis
Chancellor of Tirannwn”
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Owner of the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

19-Nov-2018 21:06:11

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354 Back to Top