Forums

† Imperial Asgarnia †

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merca said :
A letter sealed with wax and stamped by a curious family sigil is delivered by courier to the castle of Falador, addressed to the King of Asgarnia himself.

Unto His Majesty, the King of Asgarnia,

As you very well know, during your own recent coronation - an event I happened to witness take place - there was a barbaric attack on one of your own knights and a subsequent kidnapping of a maiden by the attending Kinshra. My deepest condolences to both the fallen warrior and the maiden, before anything else.

No doubt you have mobilised all available forces to deter any threats following this horrific attack, your attention now stretched thin as this old enemy rears its head once again. I write this letter to ask you something, as I myself have wondered this over the past few days. Who is it who will keep the less urgent but just as serious threats at bay in your military's stead whilst you deal with these heretics and ne'er-do-wells? Of course I write not only to ask you this, but to answer at least part of it for you also.

House Gallowood has long dwelled in Eastmarch, our family name well regarded amongst the trappers and slayers of the area, the soldiers to the north who keep the trolls at bay dear friends of ours who we gladly offer our resources to when we are able.

For now the seat of power in the area seems open to one with the ability to use it to its potential and it is my belief that I, Francesca Gallowood, am one with the ability to do so. With the title of Duchess I could put the resources of the area to good use and keep the peace during this chaotic time, allowing yourself one fewer piece of your nation to trouble yourself with during your efforts to maintain order.

I have the honor to remain Your Majesty's most humble and obedient servant.
Francesca Gallowood

Quick app:
[Francesca Gallowood/38/Human/Saradominist/Duchess of Eastmarch]

Accepted

11-Nov-2018 01:34:11

Sonicteej
Nov Member 2023

Sonicteej

Posts: 2,114 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To King Jacob Delvar, The Rightful King of Asgarnia,

Greetings, King Delvar. If you are reading this, that means you have taken precious time out of your day to answer the words of your humble servant Russel Hammond, and for that I am eternally grateful.

For years I have been loyal to House Grey. I personally assisted in driving the Bandit King Jekyll off his false throne in Burthorpe, even in the face of opposition from the malevolent Sicarius gang. I defended Falador city itself from attack by all manner of beasts at the height of Sliske's machinations. And since then I have protected our beautiful country through less spectacular endeavors.

Today I ask that you officially accept me into your court as a knight of Falador. The benevolent Lady Jane Grey, may she rest in peace, granted the crown of her family to you, and with it you have also been granted my unwavering fealty. I would be honored, and quite frankly blessed, to fight against the Kinshra threat on behalf of you, the crown, and the Kingdom of Asgarnia.

May Saradomin's Gaze, Wisdom and Blessings be upon You,
Russel Hammond

Russel Hammond/62/Human/Saradominist/Knight
41 squad

11-Nov-2018 02:49:03

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sonicteej said :
To King Jacob Delvar, The Rightful King of Asgarnia,

Greetings, King Delvar. If you are reading this, that means you have taken precious time out of your day to answer the words of your humble servant Russel Hammond, and for that I am eternally grateful.

For years I have been loyal to House Grey. I personally assisted in driving the Bandit King Jekyll off his false throne in Burthorpe, even in the face of opposition from the malevolent Sicarius gang. I defended Falador city itself from attack by all manner of beasts at the height of Sliske's machinations. And since then I have protected our beautiful country through less spectacular endeavors.

Today I ask that you officially accept me into your court as a knight of Falador. The benevolent Lady Jane Grey, may she rest in peace, granted the crown of her family to you, and with it you have also been granted my unwavering fealty. I would be honored, and quite frankly blessed, to fight against the Kinshra threat on behalf of you, the crown, and the Kingdom of Asgarnia.

May Saradomin's Gaze, Wisdom and Blessings be upon You,
Russel Hammond

Russel Hammond/62/Human/Saradominist/Knight

Accepted. Very accepted.

11-Nov-2018 02:58:09

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At first, found on only some noticeboards around the region of Blackmarch, these little drawings of King Jacob soon found their ways in taverns, libraries, schools and other public buildings, as people carried them around. Showing it to others, discussing the meaning and content of this picture.

Was it a threat? A joke of a local cartoonist? Mere proganda to stir up the conflict? Who this came from, people had a hunch of, of course. Arthan of Lassaria, that was the name that is rumoured amongst the Lassarians as the one that stood up against this new king. Soon these honeyed words about the idolized and rebellious Duke found their way to other regions of the kingdom, as someone is trying to make something clear to the king especially;

Mistakes were made
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

11-Nov-2018 06:57:02

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SpeedoJor said :
I hope Arenaride134 is overthrown as king. Easily can be compared with Stalin.

Joseph Stalin was a man responsible for the deaths of millions of people during the 1930's and 1940's. Arenaride is a young man who is attempting to lead a group of roleplayers on a video game in the year 2018. And you, sir, are wrong.
All that for a pile of bricks.

11-Nov-2018 23:32:46

TheMendicant

TheMendicant

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trees were thick and dense, the brush overgrown and left wild for generations. Only the unnatural ring of raised earth around grove of young trees hinted that this place was once was home to more than woodland beasts.

“It’s all but gone. Even the elders would not remember it. Worn away by time and the weather.”

The ringing of metal drawn from the scabbard gave freight to the first few birds to flee, finding their way back to foreign nests.

“It can be remade. Blood and iron built this place. Blood and iron will build it again.”

The first swings of the blade inaugurated the effort. Merely the clearing of weeds and vine, small vegetation and the occasional pest. Menial work to start, but a beginning all the same.

“We’ll have the ground clear by nightfall, enough to sleep on the ground and rest. When dawn breaks, we’ll begin to build shelter, Mr. Jameson.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ancestor

13-Nov-2018 14:36:42

Wizard Ovi
Jan Member 2016

Wizard Ovi

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To, King Jacob Delvar of the Grand Hold of Saradomin

I humbly implore you to take unto me and bestow upon me, heir to the throne of Saint Edward Aren-Grey the Vyrebane, a place among my families proudest country of service, that being Asgarnia. Please bestow me the means in which to govern Falador, I beseech you. I am a man with a stern, discerning eye.

It has been too long since the line of Saint Edward has seen noble stature in the shadows of the ruling line. The new change in ruler-ship to me, is my families chance to take our rightful places back as protectors of Asgarnia, under you of course. We are firm supporters of your rule, hence why Jane Grey gave to you the crown.

Summon me if you please.

Earl Aren-Grey

Earl Aren-Grey/ 32/ Human/ Saradominist/ Chancellor of Falador
"You never know what kind of man you'll be until the end."

-Howl Aren

13-Nov-2018 20:10:49

Quick find code: 237-238-633-66057354 Back to Top