Forums

[I] Kingdom of Misthalin [I]

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lianna98 said :
@ThePrussian: I'm only looking a small house and another for her shop. She's still lives mainly in Ardougne but is expanding her business over to Varrock.

You can either meet with myself or Tom's character to speak business terms seeing as we have no offical Treasurer yet.

@Wills, PM in game
@Conor, aye

@ Everyone else,

If you have any characters that would want to undertake any mission from any of the noticeboards just shoot me a PM on Skype, in game, or just post it on here.

Coming up will be the same old coronation that everyone does when they become ruler. If you have nobles that wish to swear oaths of fealty for land, that would be a great time. Look out on the thread for the posting for that, will most likely be Friday.
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

11-Jul-2016 15:40:15 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2016 15:41:54 by Geythir

Elrina

Elrina

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤°ï¦ï°
Misthalin
°ï¦ï°¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ ­°ï¦ï°

The Blue Moon Inn's Noticeboard

Task:
A Shakedown
Employer:
Erika Carlyle, Indentured Servant to House Ryder
Information:
I can't tell you very much about this job, but it's going to require you to be quiet and discrete. Like a cat. But you know, you're also probably going to need to be able to stand loud noises like explosions, horrible bloodcurdling screams of death. The works. I need a group of adventurers to help me out with a couple merchants. More details will come when you get here, but it'll be worth your while.
Payment:
Lots of money or valuable items.

Time: 3pm EST
Date: Sunday, July 17

Misthalin

11-Jul-2016 19:55:20

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Elrina said :
Misthalin

The Blue Moon Inn's Noticeboard

Task:
A Shakedown
Employer:
Erika Carlyle, Indentured Servant to House Ryder
Information:
I can't tell you very much about this job, but it's going to require you to be quiet and discrete. Like a cat. But you know, you're also probably going to need to be able to stand loud noises like explosions, horrible bloodcurdling screams of death. The works. I need a group of adventurers to help me out with a couple merchants. More details will come when you get here, but it'll be worth your while.
Payment:
Lots of money or valuable items.

Time: 3pm EST
Date: Sunday, July 17

Misthalin

Billy the Innkeeper grunted but posted the new job on the noticeboard either way before going back to his spot behind the barkeep.
Myles

11-Jul-2016 20:01:50

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :

Ame & Dan - Even though you're not all around anymore, you two are still some of my best friends and out of anyone y'all earned an eternal thanks. Also, still waiting for that Mordor Journey.

Black Jesus

We love you always and forever, xoxo

One day, we will reach Mordor.

I'm also very tickled by the fact that you thought to thank Black Jesus, 10/10.

Best of luck with Misthalin! They're lucky to have you.

~Dame
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

11-Jul-2016 23:52:35

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Misthalin

The sound of agonizing cries tore through the castle that afternoon. Lianna Calderon had entered labor and given birth to a set of twins. The future patriarch of House Calderon,
Jacob Varis Calderon
; and his sister
Lysanna Meridith Calderon.

As the sun sunk and the moon rose high into the sky, a new generation of Calderon had arrived.

12-Jul-2016 18:47:47 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2016 18:51:14 by Am RolePlay

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Humid. Everything in Lumbridge had been humid and hot for too long. The sticky air was practically unbearable and every day farmers prayed that the summer rains would finally fall. That night, they did.

In the latest hours of the night, as the people slept, lightning cracked across a black sky. It tore open the clouds and they spilled their torrential storm on the farmlands, washing away the stagnant air but leaving the heat behind. The river rose and threatened to flood over the banks. The roads became muck and mud and the footprints of the lone figure traipsing through it were washed away as quickly as they were made.

Cloaked and hooded, the figure had appeared suddenly from nowhere, or so it seemed, and hurried along toward the cemetery. They paused briefly at the edge of the gates and peered back over their shoulder. Then, as quickly as before, they ran through the rain-drenched cemetery grounds and out into the swamp.

Hours later, awakened from a fitful sleep, Kylara Lansing shot up from her bed and turned wide eyes first toward the bassinet in the corner, and then to window across the room. A shudder ran through her as she turned, swinging her legs out of the bed and setting her feet on the cold floor. She moved to the window and threw it open, breathing in deep the warm, rain-scented air.

As she stood, looking out into the star-void night sky, something crept into her mind. First it was only a tremor - a gentle wavering sensation in the back of her head. Then it grew stronger and unnervingly violent and Kylara fell to her knees. As she gripped the window sill to pull herself back up, the sensation became a fire that burned straight through her body and left an aching, heavy pit in her stomach. The baby's screams brought her head around and she crawled across the floor to the bassinet.

--

12-Jul-2016 19:32:43

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
--

Pulling herself up to peek over the edge of the cradle, Kylara saw the same feeling of unease and dread in her child's eyes that she felt in her own heart, and she knew. No Lansing slept tonight - they all would have felt what she did. One word parted the Mother's lips then.

" Rhoslyn. "

12-Jul-2016 19:33:08

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Misthalin

Event Name: Coronation
Time/Date: July 16th, 12PM PST, 3PM EST, 8PM GMT (I think)
Information: Whilst the Queen was already crowned in private, this is for the public . It's your classic affair followed by drinks. Try to not kill anyone.

Event Name: Weekly Bar Night
Location" Jolly Boar Inn
Time/Date: July 15th,
Information: Goto Tom's thread and see about it. Just another night of casual RP to unwind.

Event Name: A Shakedown
Time/Date: 3PM EST, July 17th
Information: A small plot hosted by Mack. SCroll up or goto the Blue Moon Inn Noticeboard on the thread for more details.

Misthalin
Myles

13-Jul-2016 19:16:14 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 19:30:41 by Geythir

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585 Back to Top