Forums

The Harsh Words Of Truth

Quick find code: 237-238-606-65543821

Fine Newt

Fine Newt

Posts: 2,548 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :
In response to the mention of trade embargo and starvation, a few people burst out laughing at the man, and pointed out that Al Kharid and the Menaphites still considered themselves allies of Misthalin and were still very much actively trading.

Before the man left, he asked how they planned to eat their sand.

By making fishing rods out of sand.
The Capfather sends his regards.
#TowerPower
#SSKandarRegime #TrueMystic

01-Jan-2015 21:38:22

Role-Player
Nov Member 2023

Role-Player

Posts: 9,114 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fine Newt said :
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :
In response to the mention of trade embargo and starvation, a few people burst out laughing at the man, and pointed out that Al Kharid and the Menaphites still considered themselves allies of Misthalin and were still very much actively trading.

It's new, it's original, it's creative.
„¬°´˜“
And my sax.
“˜`°¬„

01-Jan-2015 21:40:28

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :

Camel Kebabs for sale! Only occasionally deadly!
(Also worth noting Misthalin has more farmland than any other country in Gielinor.)
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

01-Jan-2015 21:42:48

Fine Newt

Fine Newt

Posts: 2,548 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :
Role-Player said :
Fine Newt said :

Fun for the whole family!
Also what Nat said. Along with that big ass river to fish from ;D
The Capfather sends his regards.
#TowerPower
#SSKandarRegime #TrueMystic

01-Jan-2015 21:43:08 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2015 21:46:39 by Fine Newt

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OH NOW I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT OOPS SORRY.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

01-Jan-2015 21:55:02

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For all those that would attend, a speech was prepared before the burnt church in Varrock by a fellow dressed in mostly deep blues, waving around an intricately engraved staff. He spoke with anger in his voice, bright blue gaze staring down any who may step up to silence him.

"Dear Citizens of Varrock, do you see what lay behind me? Do you know what this once was? This once was a proud church of His holy faith, Saradomin! It lay in ruins now, desecrated by those angered at my Faith, all because these vermin that call themselves the representatives threaten chaos upon you all! They threaten to dissolve the Salve barrier, the barrier I and many like me fought so desperately to keep strong through the Vampyre's efforts, they threaten to abolish the work all the lives sacrificed in the chilling battle that took place two years ago for their own selfish desires! I stand before you wearing the very cloak that was shredded in that battle, what could have happened to me, and what happened to many others! I am Sapientis de Lumine, the Sage of Light, and I have fought alongside Saradomin himself in the dreaded God Wars for this to be the ultimatum delivered?!

I forsake these heathens, these terrorists, and I implore you to follow suit. These people do not represent we Saradominists, yet we suffer because of them! Let no Kingdom offer them sanctuary for their abhorrent actions, and may Saradomin turn his back to them!"

Speeches like this would be delivered daily by this figure, always in a new city, a new kingdom. Camelot, Ardougne, Falador, Lumbridge, Al Kharid, even places like Edgeville and Witchaven (What? That place still exists?) received his presence.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

02-Jan-2015 00:40:13

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any and all anti-Church preachers would be arrested, as per directive from the Office of the Lord Regent, within the bounds of the Kingdom of Yanille. For Order.

Praise Saradomin.

(Literature would be confiscated. We don't live in the modern West, where freedom of speech is a tenet of society.)

02-Jan-2015 02:18:11 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2015 02:20:58 by Melkarth

Quick find code: 237-238-606-65543821 Back to Top