Forums

Why do you RP?

Quick find code: 237-238-598-65590827

Krazy Kat
Jun Member 2022

Krazy Kat

Posts: 1,522 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
like many I rp for social stimulation, being one that suffers from social anxiety it helps me connect with people and work on my people skills in the real world. I would take the friends I've made on RS over any dope smoking clique any day. ( Including you Sae****;3 ) ;)

In my waking life I am the black sheep, disapproving eyes keep close watch upon me. It's amazing to have a place where I can go and feel accepted, not only that but belong, where the only thing that matters is kindness and creativity.

I pour my heart and soul into my characters, which somehow always reflect myself in some way or another. The best part of my day is when I'm logging into w42.

~Kat~

25-Mar-2015 19:07:18

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But uh, yeah, I RP to help myself escape the hardships of real life, the stress and loss, the large spans of depression, all that good stuff. Despite the face i'm not going to be around much longer here, it's definantly helped. Also, some of the best friends I've ever had have came from here. Friends that mean more to me then really any friend I have irl. There's a few people more special then the others, you know who you are 'c:

Not you, Dim
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

26-Mar-2015 05:21:22

Erynger

Erynger

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For a while, the game was an escape. With every escape, it can give you a false sense of reality when you return to IRLand. I took this in mind and have been since I begun. RP is a great medium to express ideas, thoughts, things you may not be brave enough to share with others around you. Eventually, these things can be shared in less cringe*, "I play other lives on computers," sort of way. For me, it assisted in my writing and attention to detail exponentially.

Opportunities make themselves known when you share your creativity with others.

24-Apr-2016 08:03:09

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do it because it gives me a chance to do things that I could never, and would never do IRL. "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

24-Apr-2016 08:34:23

Quick find code: 237-238-598-65590827 Back to Top