Forums

The Godless

Quick find code: 237-238-591-65867333

Cloud180

Cloud180

Posts: 1,427 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HOLY COW I CAN WRITE STORIES:

The children struggled in the brutes grip, but just couldn't get free. They waited for ages, eventually Sophie was so exhausted from struggling she just stood there in the bandits iron grip, Rowland never stopped resisting however. They were then approached by another group of bandits, led by a heavily armoured woman. "what's this then?". The man holding the two replied bluntly "little gits were spyin' on the camp...i reckon we can make some good coin from 'em, they both got quite a bit of pluckiness behind their frail frames". Rowland growled at the bandit leader "now 'ang on, I'm nobodies slave you got me! I'm not a tool for trade! I'm not an item that can be picked up and thrown away! But most of all, you can't go hurting fair princess's!" He'd yell, still smiling at Sophie "That's not what adventurer's and hero's do!". The group just laughed, the bandit leader drawing two swords, throwing one on the ground in front of Rowland. "Well...we're bandits, we're not heroes. But, you obviously consider yourself one, go on, show me what you got.".

It felt like forever, the first five minutes the leader just playfully dodged him, he couldn't even lift the sword; but eventually, the bandit got fed up, punching him, beating him and kicking him over frustrated by his relentless assault. He'd stand up again, and again, and again. "You're not taking Sophie away! She's my friend! But she's more than that! She's the daisy chain that holds the orphanage together! She's gentle, kind, caring and will be there for anyone when they need help! She's our doctor, giving us medicine when we're ill! She's our favourite performer, showing off her spirit animals to us everyday, but she even treats them as friends! The things so many would treat as slaves! She's not a tool for trade, she'd an angel and she's not yours to take!" he'd cry, going in for another swing, but the bandit leader had enough, batting the sword away and holding him up by the neck.

17-Jan-2017 00:26:01

Cloud180

Cloud180

Posts: 1,427 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ya know what, i got like ten more things to write about for the back story to finish so here's what happens in a couple o sentences.
Childhood friends!
Meets a teacher that teaches her to fight at the age of ten!
She's also a summoner!
Best friend leaves at the age of 15.
She leaves Burthorpe at 18 because "grandmother" is dying, she leaves to start a life adventuring and to find her best friend as "grandmother" wants to see all her "children" one last time before she dies.
She finds him, stuff happens.
Boom, she joins cause of him.
Noice.

17-Jan-2017 00:31:53

Kali Yuuna
Dec Member 2019

Kali Yuuna

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dawn would be hard to track down for several days. The large stone she used to mark her place of trading would have the follow note immaculately carved into it.

"Away on business. Will be back by the 27 of Rintra"
You and me? We got this.
|
Sneaking around IRL.

19-Jan-2017 01:28:18

Kali Yuuna
Dec Member 2019

Kali Yuuna

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed you guys mentioned something about the Poison Wastes a couple times. What's that about, if you don't mind me asking.

---------------

Dawn's currently messing around with the Grotworm Cavern's. She's updated her info at the Godless Recruitment building regarding where she can be found. Hmu if you wanna join me there.
You and me? We got this.
|
Sneaking around IRL.

22-Jan-2017 03:23:27 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2017 05:08:27 by Kali Yuuna

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kali Yuuna said :
I noticed you guys mentioned something about the Poison Wastes a couple times. What's that about, if you don't mind me asking.

---------------

Dawn's currently messing around with the Grotworm Cavern's. She's updated her info at the Godless Recruitment building regarding where she can be found. Hmu if you wanna join me there.

Tyler lived there I guess? Idk whats going on there to be honest.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

24-Jan-2017 22:01:27

Quick find code: 237-238-591-65867333 Back to Top