Forums

º The Salve Company º

Quick find code: 237-238-534-65774088

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
House Calderon

Honor et Virtus

Three horsemen rode to the boundaries of Paterdomus; these men clearly originated from the Calderon-held farmland that lingered only a few tens of miles away. Their origin was made apparent by their crimson red cloaks which bore the ancient sigil of House Calderon: the white oak.

The apparent leader of these men dismounted, his meticulously cleaned, though well used boots clicking against the cobblestone; his right hand rested atop the pommel of his mithril arming song, the left occupied by a single, well folded, piece of parchment sealed with the Calderon stamp. It would be delivered to one of the soldiers with clear instructions for it to reach Captain Anthon.

The men would hold their ground until a response was delivered to them.

Captain Anthon,

It would seem that my mage, Servus, managed to intercept you and your men in Canifis, or so he tells me; though I must admit that his condition makes him most cryptic at times. Considering that you are still alive, he came to your aid.

I will loan you Servus and the men that delivered this letter. Sir Antony Pullo, the leader of the men before you, served most notably during the Liberation of Southern Asgarnia and the Liberation of the North and Southern Gates of Falador during the Great Siege; they carry sil*'thril armaments and holy-water.

I don't enjoy writing, it's meticulous and often defeats many opportunities for me to travel, so I will keep this brief: If you require anything else, please, do have Sir Antony convey those requests to me directly... I will ensure that you're well taken care off.

Signed,
Tommen Calderon
The First of His Name
Lord of House Calderon
Count of Vaterra
the Former Vicar of Asgarnia to Emperor Varis III
the Former Grand Marshal of the Imperial Guard."

24-Apr-2016 05:16:10

Zubaxx
Nov Member 2023

Zubaxx

Posts: 4,356 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A short while after the letter was delivered, a single crow flew from the tower beside the church at the Salve, with a short piece of parchment tied to it's leg. It flew straight to the farmlands which the men were said to have come from, and landed on a windowsill, waiting for someone to take the parchment. The handwriting was largely sloppy, but remained legible.

"Lord Calderon,

Please inform Servus that I am grateful for his assistance, and it will not be forgotten by me or my men. Your offer is equally appreciated, and should you wish for your men to stay here at Paterdomus they will be provided for and be given accommodation the same as everyone else - though I feel they may be more comfortable at home. Of course, should we need assistance in our duty here, I will not hesitate to ask to ask for your help. I thank you for the offer.

- Sir Athon Blackett."

24-Apr-2016 18:11:20

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elrina said :

Lady Rosemarie Senecca 'Foryx', Matriarch of House 'Foryx'

,.:":.,,.:":.,,.:":.,,.:":.,,.:":.,,.:":.,,.:":.,
................'
F
'...............

Class Vote

Most Likely To Be Like Vanescula When Older: Rose Kainz
Most Likely To Be Killed By A Family Member: Lothorian 'Foryx'
Most Likely To Have A Huge Family: Allisa Draculea
Most Likely To Lead A Resistance Against Oppression: Captain Athon
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

27-Apr-2016 02:38:15 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2016 02:38:38 by Zeremal

Elrina

Elrina

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeremal said :
Elrina said :

Lady Rosemarie Senecca 'Foryx', Matriarch of House 'Foryx'

................'
F
'...............