Forums

•\+/• Burthorpe •\+/•

Quick find code: 237-238-522-65855910

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EVENT: Winter Wilds, Part 1

What: During the Blizzard that hit Burthorpe three days ago, a few have died of frostbite. The chill has claimed a few lives, in and of itself. The Blizzard shows no signs of easing up, and actually seems to be growing worse. Magi report that there is something oddly magical about the snow, so the Warrior-Princess of Burthorpe is calling people to arms, to travel to the source.

Where: Burthorpe Castle Entryhall

When: 22:00 Game Time today, 5 pm EST. (May be pushed back a half hour, depending on how long my brother's doctor takes.

Bring things for cold weather, and combat equipment IC, as well as a Ring of Kinship OOC. Thanks!
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

30-Dec-2016 20:47:32

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

PART 1 SUMMARY:

The Blizzard's source is located. and an uneasy peace was brokered with the local ice giants who worsened it. On the condition a poisonous Dragon who attacked their home is slain, they will return home, and the blizzard will cease it's severity.

Due to injuries, the group stopped to rest in the mountains. A search party will be sent to reinforce, or heal, the wounded come tomorrow.

RP tomorrow, 4pm EST. See you all thenď
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

31-Dec-2016 03:08:56

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Accepted, Gabe.

The Blizzards have ceased. Though snow removal has to happen, paths have been cleared so people unable to shovel can leave their homes. The monster responsible, a Wyvern, has been properly laid to rest.

When the beast was slain, at first only two heroes returned home, saying the Princess had stayed up on the Mountain, to find something lost. A day and a half later, she returned, and began acting once more to ruling her slice of the Kingdom.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

03-Jan-2017 18:26:29

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Ginnyinindy said :
Dike Panacea (Ginnyinindy) - Major of Burthorpe - Vigilant, mindful, & humble woman.

I tried to see if I could get a hold of you in-game, but with my own crazy schedule I didn't manage to.

Is the Major position for the Army, or the Imperial Guard? If it's the army, I can't accept your application for the position, but I can for you to be in Burthorpe.

All army applications go through Blade Cairan's Asgarnian Army thread.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

07-Jan-2017 20:52:08

Ginnyinindy
May Member 2016

Ginnyinindy

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
Ginnyinindy said :
Dike Panacea (Ginnyinindy) - Major of Burthorpe - Vigilant, mindful, & humble woman.

I tried to see if I could get a hold of you in-game, but with my own crazy schedule I didn't manage to.

Is the Major position for the Army, or the Imperial Guard? If it's the army, I can't accept your application for the position, but I can for you to be in Burthorpe.

It's for the Imperial Guard in Burthorpe, the one you can accept. Sorry about being hard to reach.

07-Jan-2017 21:19:09

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Ginnyinindy said :
Lady Airlea said :
Ginnyinindy said :

It's for the Imperial Guard in Burthorpe, the one you can accept. Sorry about being hard to reach.

No worries, most likely fault on my end. Welcome to the force, to our new girl in blue!

My skype and discord can be provided as needed, to give you a link to join Asgarnia's stuff. Just pm me in-game.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

07-Jan-2017 22:29:49 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2017 22:32:37 by Lady Airlea

Quick find code: 237-238-522-65855910 Back to Top