Forums

•\+/• Burthorpe •\+/•

Quick find code: 237-238-522-65855910

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You think I mock you? Not at all. In your coming, I hear the footsteps of Fate. You are the last defender of decadent Tamriel. I am the midwife of the Mythic Dawn, Tamriel Reborn. I welcome you, if you truly are the agent of Fate. I tire of the self-styled heroes who set themselves in my path, only to prove unworthy in the event." ; )

30-Nov-2016 22:43:22

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Short notice, but I posted this on Skype ans Discord already.

Event today at 5pm EST, involving a troll defense. An easily repelled force is being ley into Burthorpe for some much-needed combat training in light of Fort Storme, and all military organizations are free to attend.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

10-Dec-2016 15:46:40

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before you ask, she's moving in because Burthorpe/Taverly is incomplete without a slayer master.

Shinori Haikane (Startraphell) - Local Slayer Master - Short Easter Slayer Master

Shinori Haikane (Startraphell) - Shinori's new house is located near the agility course. It is a small, two-story building, with a her office downstairs, and her living quarters upstairs. The office consists of a table with two chairs around it. The side wall has a bookshelf with an assortment of books on slaying, and jarred and preserved trophies. Upstairs is a simple bed, and with a bedside cabinet, a writing desk, and a chair to go with it. There is also an enchanted cooling box, filled with beer bottles, some empty and some full. On the outside of the building is a corkboard with various assignments and contracts pinned to it.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

11-Dec-2016 07:44:37

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Startraphell said :
Before you ask, she's moving in because Burthorpe/Taverly is incomplete without a slayer master.

Shinori Haikane (Startraphell) - Local Slayer Master - Short Easter Slayer Master

Shinori Haikane (Startraphell) - Shinori's new house is located near the agility course. It is a small, two-story building, with a her office downstairs, and her living quarters upstairs. The office consists of a table with two chairs around it. The side wall has a bookshelf with an assortment of books on slaying, and jarred and preserved trophies. Upstairs is a simple bed, and with a bedside cabinet, a writing desk, and a chair to go with it. There is also an enchanted cooling box, filled with beer bottles, some empty and some full. On the outside of the building is a corkboard with various assignments and contracts pinned to it.

First application is accepted. Second is going to be modified.

For future reference, the OOC details of where the house is, are all I need. Mention things such as sinks, ranges, key details to help me point to where the house is on a map.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

12-Dec-2016 02:55:59

Dark Fury

Dark Fury

Posts: 1,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I was going to submit my application here, but since I am quitting in 2 days, there is no need for me to do so any longer...Ta-Ta forever!!
You peer into a Chapel of Zamorak, which appears to be abandoned. Before you can close the doors again, a Revenant Chaos-Bringer flies at you and slays you instantly with a bolt of Shadow Lightning. Oh dear! You are dead!

23-Dec-2016 19:15:05

Quick find code: 237-238-522-65855910 Back to Top