Forums

Welcome to IG Role-Playing Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know if people still even check this thread, but I felt compelled to wish all of you out there a Merry Non-denominational Sunday Christmas Hanukah Kwanza thing. We've got a heck of a strange community, one of turmoil and creativity, of salt and of friendship, of edgelords and plebs, but I hope all of you enjoy this Winter day surrounded by people whom you care about and whom care about you, in person or through a screen.

"Huhuh look at Rex being sappy"

you shut your ******* mouth

To those who may not be celebrating anything this day, hopefully this lazy, chilly (or maybe scorching) Sunday treats you well.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

25-Dec-2016 14:32:54

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The holidays come once again. Hard to believe a year has already passed since I last posted an overly sappy message on the forum. There's been so much in 2017 that we've had to be grateful for and so much we've had to worry about, but this time of year stands as a quiet moment among all that to reflect on life, family, and happiness.

2017 had a duality to it for world 42: It's been one of the most dividing years community wise we've had in a long while, but also has seen an increase in role players, interesting characters, and activity in our little corner of the internet. I know I personally have had the chance to interact with a whole host of people whom before I'd never said more than a word to. I'm hoping that as the year winds down, we all remember what the important aspects of the community we want to see exemplified in this coming year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Santa Lucia, and December to everyone. Here's hoping that this evening you find yourself among family and friends. Looking forward to continuing to write with all of you in 2018.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

24-Dec-2017 23:44:28

Ezklov

Ezklov

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Both should be replaced imo, probably with a community account(?). If one could be done that way, anyways. I'd like to see a basic entry-level RP guide and advanced level RP guide, along with a community sticky that updates events up to six months past like Syncreticeye's news thread and also applies active RP groups.

Hell, I'd be okay if an F-Mod would be cool with coordinating through Discord or RS pms and owning the stickied threads. It really doesn't require any maintenance other than adding and updating stickies for previously mentioned active groups, and of course initially providing and applying the prior information for the threads themselves (which could be sent through Discord/email).

I wish things could be so simple. It'd help this community a lot.
Ryloth
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
Dragons

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

05-Jan-2018 14:35:32 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2018 14:37:31 by Ezklov

Korrlash
Oct Member 2017

Korrlash

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As @Ezklov mentions, It would benefit newcomers with a basic-RP and an Advanced-RP seperate guide. As by own experience it would have helped me understand the core concept of RS-RP when i started a few months ago.

09-Jan-2018 15:39:02

S A N N I

S A N N I

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Im looking for legitimate Role-players , we have a wikipage please check us out

add me in game S A N N I,

or on discord CPTN_TEEMO (Sanni)#7695,

check out the wiki page to give you an idea of who we are and what we do.

@ http://midnight-melody.wikia.com.

This group was created so we all can feel welcomed. Yes i'll say all are welcomed Furries? Social Anxiety, and everything else. We want to just RP and be friends.
CPTN*TEEMO (Sanni)#7695

16-Jan-2018 20:15:58

Luneth Zolan

Luneth Zolan

Posts: 141 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the folks above mentioning an interest in creating separate guides - I'd need a crash course on lores and histories and etc. etc. etc., but as far as helping to create a thread fueled by the community, I'm open to doing the foot work.

Let me know.

(Also, apologies in advance, as I mentioned in another post on another thread earlier, at this time of writing, I'm afraid of inadvertently fueling any fires. My intentions are to come back to this community and offer my assistance wherever needed, after being absent for a long time)
Master of Masters
|
Veteran
|
Quester

Looking for a clan? Check out
Gielinor's Grace
, a fun, friendly, social family.

23-Jan-2018 05:51:49

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579 Back to Top