Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Shade Vulpes
Jan Member 2023

Shade Vulpes

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Shade Vulpes
Character name : Ethanel Reinhardt
Equipment and Description of characters:
Typically garbed in iron or steel of his own make. Ethanel has shortened oak brown hair, with a trimmed goatee most of the time. His favored weapon is carefully balanced longsword treasured by him as his greatest creation, being both simply beautiful and simply deadly. He has some old burns on his arms, and various old and faded scars from his days as a mercenary.

History: Ethanel Reinhardt was born into a home with two elder brothers, and both a younger brother and sister after him. His family barely scraped by in Varrock, his father being a mercenary and his mother just trying to keep the children fed. When Ethanel came to be 16, he sought to find a better way to practice his trade and become like his father. He found friends, adventured, and furthered his skill in smithing. Even going so far as reconnecting with a childhood friend and starting a family. But with his coffers running light and boredom setting in, Ethanel needs a new group to run with.

Shade Vulpes I Ethanel Reinhardt I 21 I Human I Mercenary/Blacksmith

14-Jan-2016 00:56:33

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angry Adair said :
|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|The Guild|×`·.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|

Mission Board

[b Looook! a d-d-d-d-ragon! [/b]

Where On the southern port of Avan, the largest port on the island! (ooc Port Sarim)
Who assigned this: The Mayor of Avan
What time: This event will be taken when a large enough group shows interest
What dangers will we face: Dragons so prepare accordingly

Get Trolled

Where The Troll Swamps of Grugg (Lumbridge Swamp)
Who assigned this: Sludge
What time: Sunday the 17th whenever enough people surface
What dangers will we face: Trolls!

Important note on get trolled there will be a troll who gives out riddles killing this troll will result in the mission being a failure.

ShipREK*!

Where The beachfront of a spooky island
Who assigned this: N/A
What time: Whenever a large enough group is interested
What dangers will we face: lots.

This roleplay will start with the heroes aiming to sail to a new job, however a storm hits and they end up shiprekt on the shore of a isle.

|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|***.**.***|The Guild|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|×`·.¸¸.·´×|
Noice.

14-Jan-2016 18:02:02

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
Been like ten minutes and still no summary done by the GM. You're such a fraud, Rhys.

Overal, great fun during the roleplay and I'm gonna work on some missions of my own if you don't mind! :D

Of course anyone can make missions!

and the summary will come soon but my belly needs to retain fat so i must eat some lard.
Noice.

15-Jan-2016 00:32:55

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top