`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Star

Character name: Amanda

Race: Human? Yeah. Human.

Equipment: Amanda has two main weapons. A heavy, magical staff, and an iron gnome prosthetic left arm. The staff is composed of a combination of yew wood and elementium. At the top of the staff is an omni-elemental casting focus (Hooray for runeless spells). The gnome prosthetic contains a swiss army knife to suit all the basic needs of an adventurer. For the sake of not claiming to pull something out of my ass in a dire situation, the gadgets include: A combat knife, a length of rope and a grappling hook, a varying set of hand sizes (for doing small work), a hatchet head, a tinderbox, and a magnifying lense. She also tends to wear light, leather-based armor, and knee-high boots. Otherwise, she wears a warm, black, hooded tunic. She also owns a set of spiked, and climbing boots, and a cave-goblin mining helmet. Along with that, she carries a small repair kit, which contains all basic, conventional tools needed for repairing a prosthetic arm.

History Description of Character: Amanda is 5' 11, with a skinny build. She is not much of a heavy lifter, even with the increased durability of her prosthetic. She is white, with red hair. She has a slight yellow-ish eye color.

Startraphell I Amanda I 27 I Human I Mage, Mechanic, Adventurer
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

13-Jan-2016 01:25:14

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Pitchfork Jones
Character name : Darius Jackson
Equipment and Description of characters: A bladed staff
History: About the age of 15 he and his sister Alisha summoned a c*hul*onian demon in an effort to revive their dog, thanks to some faulty information Alisha received (or made up. Spoopy.) Siphoning off power from this demon, they became imbued with demonic power themselves. The catch? There were two. First and foremost is that this particular demon was terribly bad at eating things and only managed to retrieve bits of essence from other demons. The other was that using this power acted like a poison, as the human body was not made to accommodate demonic power. Nevertheless, the poisoning acts slowly enough that they're both able to use their powers more or less freely, albeit with a large cost of energy. In addition, each demon can only be summoned at a threshold of power, and some of the fragments of their mind resist having their power summoned. Mmmm, I should mention the summoning of demonic power changes their physical body, they don't just summon demons. As such, losing an arm is still losing an arm.

Demons have varying abilities and uses and as such one demon may not be the proper fit for one given situation. Currently in this character's development, he's capable of summoning 3.

Bruce Willis I Darius Jackson I 24 I Human I I'M THE TYPE OF GUY THAT NEVER SETTLES DOWN. I'M NEVER IN ONE PLACE, I ROAM FROM TOWN TO TOWN!
¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

13-Jan-2016 02:43:57

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was too lazy to format this but I want to be your chef.

Name Octavius Talbot

Age - 526 or something absurd like that

Race - Human

Religion - Unaffiliated

Place of Birth - Lunar isle

Applying For
Chef

Brief History
Octavius was born from the forbidden relationship between his lunar mage mother and his sailor father. Upon the birth of her son, his mother set off with his father and settled down near Falador. Octavius was taught his lunar heritage by his mother while his father continued his life as a sailor. He lived a relatively normal life and when he had finished his studies he set off to travel the world. He learned of many things from books, including interplanar travel! When he was but 26 he opened a portal to another realm where time flowed much slower, which he used as a platform to hop between other realms, all the while continuing his studies. Roughly 230 years in he met his pet and friend, Hector the penguin, and began traveling with him. It is through this he learned birdspeak and was able to communicate with his penguin. Though he returned to Gielinor multiple times during his travels, he often stayed for short periods of time only to pick up more books. His intense knowledge and often odd travels means that while he seems to be off his rocker, he is often more sane than most people give him credit.

Joining the CC? No.

If that seems poorly written and thrown together, that's because it was. I wrote his bio roughly 3 years ago and all the threads I applied on are gone, so I had to rewrite what little I remembered.
¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

13-Jan-2016 02:46:06

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The first roleplay went really well.

Prince Valence visited the guild with a task for the guild if they completed this they would no longer need to pay taxes to him and could spend money on more resources and repairs, he told them of a strange cult disturbing the local populace of the island and asked the heroes to remove them from the isle, the trek to the designated place however was full of dangers including venomous snakees and giant poisonous spiders and a very ***** tribesmen bartering for a wife, eventually they found the cult but oh dear! it was too late and a jungle demon was summoned, after an epic battle the group was victorious!

Injury list

*atrina: Was bitten by a spider, thrown into the ocean and bitten by a shark!

Achievements

Oh Katrina got hurt again: Katrina
Noice.

13-Jan-2016 21:32:11

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top