Forums

Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
Southern Asgarnia(Port Sarim and Rimmington): Stadtholder-General A*gidius Blackwood (Aegidius)

Noticed you were some how missing that from your list of rulers.

Port Sarim, 2/1/14, Early 6th Age, Southern Asgarnia claims independence and forms the Revolutionary Republic of Sarimia

Ah, thank you very much, as to my knowledge I thought there were still apart of Falador/Asgarnia. This is why I need the community :P . It has been updated, thanks again.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

14-Feb-2015 02:24:06

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad to see that you went ahead with this. However, pedantic as ever, here I am. You've put Varrock down as Varrok, Taverley and Taverly and Burthorpe as Burthrope.

Also, Falador is no longer under myself (formerly King Forum), but Longshanks.
However, you should note it as "The Church of Saradomin", followed by (Kaiser Klaus & Longshanks), preferably.

Here's hoping for the best.

14-Feb-2015 05:02:55

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
eh I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

14-Feb-2015 05:04:10 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2018 10:23:08 by Kex

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Melkarth said :
Glad to see that you went ahead with this. However, pedantic as ever, here I am. You've put Varrock down as Varrok, Taverley and Taverly and Burthorpe as Burthrope.

Also, Falador is no longer under myself (formerly King Forum), but Longshanks.
However, you should note it as "The Church of Saradomin", followed by (Kaiser Klaus & Longshanks), preferably.

Here's hoping for the best.

Right I'll get to it, tending to such a large aspect and things will tend to slip through the cracks. I appreciate the notification and critiquing of grammar since I usually try to be on point with it. :) (and I always thought it was called Burthrope, sounds cooler anyway)
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

14-Feb-2015 05:07:29

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Kex said :
Oh! For Burthorpe,

IC: Mathias Renderra

OOC: Kex/Line Segment

Woo!

Added and appreciated.

14-Feb-2015 05:09:35

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Alright, this may be the last post I make for a while but you are still welcome to record more info and I will get on it as soon as possible. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

14-Feb-2015 12:39:45

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Hooray! I have connection! Keep the posts coming. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

15-Feb-2015 03:06:18

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Connection's becoming spotty between working hours if you post it may be a day or two before I can respond now "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

18-Feb-2015 01:09:21

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Zeremal said :
Port Sarim is now under Saradonut. :)

Excellent, was there an IC exchange as well? Or is it just OOC change?

I will update it as soon as I get firm connection.

22-Feb-2015 15:44:37

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top