Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
Morytania: Drakan.
Varrock: Queen Elrina Lansing - Mackintawsh.
Al Kharid: The Esir Family - Malavai.
Falador: The Prince-bishop and Archbishop of Asgarnia (King Forum)
Camelot: King Sennis Grey - Role-Player.
Ardougne: Queen Iliara, King Francois (Gondolin, Rivendell)
Yanille: Queen Helena Eriador (allimazing) & King Consort Sekra Thayne-Eriador
Rellekka: x, Fine Noot.
Miscellania: The Pravens.
Fremmenik Isles: Knut something, Fine Noot.
Karamja: Bits of it are owned for colonies.
Burthrope: x, Kex.
Taverly: Lord Renning Townsend (Taverthrope)

Thank you very much!
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

08-Feb-2015 13:57:58

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Has there been nothing going on or are people not reading far "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

10-Feb-2015 11:43:06

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Delemis said :
> Mfw only human kingdoms get noticeboards

Done, let me know what you'd like to have added!
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

10-Feb-2015 21:39:53 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2015 21:44:48 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Role-Player said :
Syncreticeye said :
Has there been nothing going on or are people not reading far

If you want to keep up to date, you're going to have to look for the info.

You have no idea how hard I'm trying but I can only do so many things myself accounting with life and I'd like to count this as a community project. I wanted someone else to do this initially but that didn't quite work out. I can't be involved in everything at once and that's where it matters.

10-Feb-2015 21:41:11 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2015 21:41:31 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Thinking of adding houses to this. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

11-Feb-2015 21:44:33

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Alright I'm going to be gone for a week and, depending on the connection I have, I can still update this thread but won't be active otherwise. Sill feel free to post away! "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

13-Feb-2015 02:02:46

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Updated, now noticing the changes happening in the north and new rulers. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

14-Feb-2015 01:44:24

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southern Asgarnia(Port Sarim and Rimmington): Stadtholder-General A*gidius Blackwood (Aegidius)

Noticed you were some how missing that from your list of rulers.

Port Sarim, 2/1/14, Early 6th Age, Southern Asgarnia claims independence and forms the Revolutionary Republic of Sarimia
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

14-Feb-2015 01:57:48 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2015 02:01:59 by Geythir

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top