Quick find code: 237-238-335-65658745

Julius Cain
May Member 2023

Julius Cain

Posts: 175 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Yvanna Conteva

Character Age: 37

Character Race: Human, Asgarnian born in Port Sarim

Character Description/History: 5'8" lean build, red hair, brown eyes. Once a White Knight during waning years of the Fifth Age, she had to take what was supposed to be temporary leave to come to terms with a skirmish gone bad that resulted in her being the sole survivor. She disappeared shortly after she began her self-imposed exile and 6 years later, was finally returned to Gielinor. She won't tell anyone where she had been, but her preferred weapon when not using standard issue is a strange whip...

Preferred Class: Warrior

Is the quest "Wanted!" complete?: Yes

Clan/RP Experience: I've been a part of forum and tabletop roleplaying for over a decade now, as well as a year's worth of roleplaying on Star Trek Online.

White Knight Experience: None with the current generation of White Knights, above-average with the in-game lore.

Will you follow ALL of the rules?: Yes

Why do you want to join this clan?: Wanting to join up after a 6 year hiatus from RS.

Timezone: US Pacific time (GMT-8)

Any extra information: Character is female, player is a dude. Weekday schedule is sporadic because of my job, but weekends I'll almost always be around.

Conteva / Yvanna Conteva / 2016-05-04

04-May-2016 05:02:51 - Last edited on 04-May-2016 05:04:07 by Julius Cain

Sir Loynn
Dec Member 2023

Sir Loynn

Posts: 637 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Conteva your application is accepted, welcome back to the White Knights!

I'd recommend taking a look at our RS RP Wiki page to get an idea of the history and customs of the clan. Also keep in mind that we try to stick as close to the lore as possible.
White Knight Captain

04-May-2016 17:51:26

Blade Cairan

Blade Cairan

Posts: 471 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Beatrice Sinclair

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Human

Character Description/History:

Lady Beatrice was born in the city of Falador as an only child into a serious family of White Knight and military veterans. Beatrice's father Jack was a twenty year veteran NCO of the White Knights who has seen multiple combat engagements around the realm. Her mother Moira also served in the White Knights for a term of eight years as a junior officer who acted as a scribe. The White Knight and Asgarnian military life was all Beatrice ever knew. From such an early age, the moment she could start walking and talking, she was taken into the White Knights as a page to be trained up as an officer come the moment of her adulthood provided she made it through the pipeline. Beatrice was sheltered while growing up. She never really kept any true friends outside of the Knights as a page, and during her off hours she was educated by her parents and raised as a staunch Saradominist. She had no reason to question what she was being taught for she simply did not know any better! Beatrice had never left the city of Falador growing up, and was never really allowed to play outside of the White Castle which made her oh so jealous of the peasant children that she observed playing in the streets from her bedroom window every warm summer night. With not much else to say of her childhood, she grew up successfully passing her first trials as a page in the White Knights to become a squire by her 14th birthday.

Beatrice was officially inducted into the White Knight Order as a Squire the moment of her 14th birthday. As she became a Squire and Officer Candidate, she was assigned a personal knight to service and was given a whole new load of responsibilities that only toppled the job of Page. Beatrice wasn't very good at being a Squire at first. She didn't have a lot of self confidence, and unlike a lot of the other squires she was sheltered as a child so her--
I'm a thief. But I keep, what I steal.

18-May-2016 22:29:04 - Last edited on 18-May-2016 22:31:29 by Blade Cairan

Blade Cairan

Blade Cairan

Posts: 471 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-social skills were lacking. This frustrated the Knight she was in servitude for some time during the beginning but one evening he realized that it was his duty and obligation to mold her into a respectable White Knight officer one day. So one evening he sat Beatrice down and laid down the ground rules with her. Beatrice took his words to heart and tried to apply them to herself each passing day, which ultimately helped her grow as a person and squire. Years go by and Beatrice passed her squire and officer exams with flying colors. She was turning out to have serious potential as an officer which pleased her superiors and Knight she was in servitude to. It was during this time in life Beatrice started to branch out more, and was able to leave the city and roam to herself in her off time. Occasionally she and her Knight ventured off into the surrounding woodlands for sparring practice and to train out in the field, but Beatrice opted to not leave the Falador area. She was still a little socially awkward, but being able to break out of her closed shell certainly helped with her person.

Eventually, her twenty first birthday came. And with her twenty first birthday came the final exam to pass her squireship and phase into officer status as a White Knight. Her final exam included leading a mock mission of Initiate White Knights to assault a fake trench in the forest north of Falador. She passed the exam without loosing a single Knight and returned to the White Castle to be Knighted and initiated as a Lieutenant in the Knights. Making her family proud, she finally became an officer after twenty one long years.

Preferred Class: Warrior

Is the quest "Wanted!" complete?: Yes

Clan/RP Experience: Quite a bit.

White Knight Experience: Mostly with the TK, but I started with the WK

Will you follow ALL of the rules?: Yes

Why do you want to join this clan?: People to RP with

Timezone (Optional): Hawaii
I'm a thief. But I keep, what I steal.

18-May-2016 22:29:23 - Last edited on 18-May-2016 22:33:49 by Blade Cairan

Quick find code: 237-238-335-65658745 Back to Top