Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@xxxx[{
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
|The Order of Abyssal Knights|
<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
}]xxxx@

Training
A new enlistee's first day will consist of travelling with other enlistees to Fort Suture. once there, a guard at the gate will order the enlistees to form a line, then brief them once they pass the gate, they are to follow direct instruction from the Drill Sergeant/s. When throught. The drill sergeants will initiate what is called Shark Attack (a retired American military induction).

They will be ordered into a line and Shark Attack will commence. This consists of Drill Sergeants loudly yelling and likely each enlistee will be yelled at for any minor infraction in an intimidating, aggressive manner. They will then be told how to address fellow knights, posture positions, where their barracks are, be processed and given an identifying number.

The first few days consist of being presentable, making sure their newly issued equipment is in order, a PT eval, their quarters are in check, the Order's Creed, et al. Mistakes will be punished with more PT. After some time, the Shark Attack will subside and training will commence.

This will be a mixture of PT, classroom instruction and weapons training. Classroom education will focus on tactics, team cohesion and other aspects, whilst weapons training will initially be melee focused, then those with a desired combat role will be assigned an instructor.

Eventually, the enlistees will be taught how to tell the differences from normal and anomalous objects/entities and how to deal with them.

After a final field test, 9 weeks will of passed, then enlistees who pass the field test will graduate as Knights, have a ceremony and then be assigned to a suitable role, to which they can choose.

@xxxx[{
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>-=x=-=x=-=x=-<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
}]xxxx@
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

22-Jan-2022 23:40:22 - Last edited on 08-Mar-2022 23:19:20 by Nathmatics

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These two posts were accidental, but may be useful for later maybe!

I plan to occasionally drop little "short stories" of a nameless individual who is going through the enlistee training program to allow people a glance at what their characters may of experienced in their own backstory before them graduating the program, then being promoted to whatever rank they initially choose or are designated after. This is instead of having to roleplay out what would essentially be 10 or so weeks of hell before getting to any of the interesting stuff.

Once again, feel free to post!
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

23-Jan-2022 00:02:49 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2022 22:58:03 by Nathmatics

Jakarios

Jakarios

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For Knights:
By signing these papers, I (Leo Jakarios), hereby acknowledge that I will be inducted into the honourable Order of the Abyssal Knights and serve a term of no less than 3 years in active service.

Name: Leo Jakarios
Race: Human
Physical Description: Tied back blonde hair, tan skin, eye patch on right eye
Desired MOS: Scouting/Reconissance
Previous experience (relating to MOS and/or previous services in other branches, or lack thereof if enlisting): Pathfinding from Hemenster, Ardougne, Yanille & wisely thru Feldip Hills since 16 years old.
Personality: keeps to self (mostly), sociable, eccentric, sometimes stubbron
(Optional) OOC/Additional Notes:

03-Mar-2022 01:10:18

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am excited for this one actually nice choice

Can I ask do you need the cosmetic override

Or do they have some lesser for those still trying to obtain it??

For example abyssal squire??
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

07-Mar-2022 20:32:06

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Lord Pyro I said :
Wizard Ovi said :
Hope this goes well

Seconded

How about instead of hoping it goes well you guys neglect to derail and troll cause some of us would like to enjoy this show maybe even take part
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

07-Mar-2022 20:34:27

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Sorry it's a glitch that spams I don't mean for it

When ever I reply it either doesn't send or it sends three times or more

07-Mar-2022 20:34:29 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2022 20:38:30 by DiabloFuerte

Quick find code: 237-238-312-66244203 Back to Top