Forums

Asgarnian Wedding - 1/21

Quick find code: 237-238-269-65866763

poop in pant

poop in pant

Posts: 1,557 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The totally-not-retired King James sat at home, pondering why he wasn't a Guest of Honor, but Ardougne's King was.

"I've only met her the one time." He mumbled, sipping his tea. "But I'd still think I'd be invited, being a King and all."

"Whatever, Dad. Sounds pretty gay, anyway." Said the young Prince Edward, reading a book across the room.
:P

05-Jan-2017 16:56:02 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2017 21:06:05 by poop in pant

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
poop in pant said :
The totally-not-retired King James sat at home, pondering why he wasn't a Guest of Honor, but Ardougne's King was.

"I've only met her the one time." He mumbled, sipping his tea. "But I'd still think I'd be invited, being a King and all."

"Whatever, Dad. Sounds pretty gay, anyway." Said the young Prince Edward, reading a book. across the room.

Because Nat typed this at a late hour like a dummy and forgot

Will be quickly rectified
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

05-Jan-2017 17:57:43

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
Still ignoring the Vekons I see.

They are on the no-entry list because even though I personally view Dandarin as Ardougne, and Vekons as Yanille, Vekons had a little thing called the Druid Genocide.

Bunch of Jewish people don't invite WWII German Nationalists to their parties, why would Druids extend an invite to their own killers? That's why they aren't allowed on the premises.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

05-Jan-2017 20:54:22

poop in pant

poop in pant

Posts: 1,557 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the mistake rectified, James reclined in his chair and folded one leg over the other. "I guess I'll have to go to this wedding now." He mumbled.

"Can I go too, dad?" Asked Edward, still reading.

"What happened to it being pretty gay?"

"It is pretty gay."

"I'll think about it."
:P

05-Jan-2017 21:12:50

Quick find code: 237-238-269-65866763 Back to Top