Forums

Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zuck has apparently suggested an actual date for the fight, but Elon has declined to respond.

https://news.sky.com/story/mark-zuckerberg-says-hes-suggested-a-date-for-a-fight-with-elon-musk-but-hasnt-heard-back-12935253

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/musk-says-mma-fight-will-streamed-x-zuckerberg-says-ready-rcna98452
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

07-Aug-2023 10:42:09

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,586 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dank Wizardx said :
he's no genius. he's just a front, a plant, a face for the public as the man to introduce tech into the world thats been developed by unknown cooperations

The thing is, he is technically a genius due to his high IQ.
What he's lacking is common sense.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

07-Aug-2023 10:44:26 - Last edited on 07-Aug-2023 10:59:37 by Rooh

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :

I think what he also lacks is empathy, and an ability to know when he's out of his depth - he's one of those narcissists who believes that because he can do one thing well, he can do everything well.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

07-Aug-2023 11:51:25

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,586 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archaeox said :

I think what he also lacks is empathy, and an ability to know when he's out of his depth - he's one of those narcissists who believes that because he can do one thing well, he can do everything well.

So true, he seems hopelessly incapable of basic human decency.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

07-Aug-2023 12:03:45

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dank Wizardx said :
he's no genius. he's just a front, a plant, a face for the public as the man to introduce tech into the world thats been developed by unknown cooperations

Elon Musk is a piece on the world's chess board, You and everyone else are pawns to switch sides when truth unveils itself.

little does humanity know, they are being watched very carefully....Elon Musk is in the good books for now. Only if his ships travel too far in space will it be an issue. But we don't need to worry of this for now, humanity has its own issues these days to solve before any milestones are achieved in space travel to a New Earth(i don't think Mars will work out long term).

maybe one is closer than you think but still out of reach, but why use that when you could just save your own planet.

"Can humanity be made to hate Wars and make a pact for peace?" I think Musk can help with this and others ;) "A rich person that can see reason when it's handed to him when the time is right"

----

Lets say my research on humanity found bottlenecks that needed ironing out.....we are all pawns in a way, knocked off the board when we are finished our journey until the next chance to sail down the river again to view the mountains.

Elon Musk's plans proves he is also searching for a way home to a former life's place of living.

We all have our pro's and cons. I value Elon Musk overall from my viewing of 'humanities turmoil of correction'. ;)

---

If humanity wants to step out of line, people will be installed to change the train track, no one can out wit the plan underway. Even Elon Musk doesn't know he's a part of it.

07-Aug-2023 20:44:10

Volte Face
Oct Member 2023

Volte Face

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archaeox said :
Rooh said :

I think what he also lacks is empathy,

He hasn't said anything about killing the boer

XSlay4DeathX said :
Dank Wizardx said :

Elon Musk is a piece on the world's chess board, You and everyone else are pawns to switch sides when truth unveils itself.

Well aren't you special.
The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

08-Aug-2023 10:11:22

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top