Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suppose we can discuss it here, so long as no one else objects to it. Or, perhaps you could make a thread to discuss it? I'm not sure which would be the better alternative.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

23-May-2017 19:56:56

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
I suppose we can discuss it here, so long as no one else objects to it. Or, perhaps you could make a thread to discuss it? I'm not sure which would be the better alternative.

Nah, I'm fine thanks.

Original message details are unavailable.

As stated in the new rules:

"Be respectful of your fellow forumers.

1. No need to flame any players, no matter your history.
2. Don't make vulgar, offensive, or profane posts.
3. Don't target specific players with accusations."

Under point number two, vulgar, or profane posts are not allowed. Attempting to start a thread with a condescending tone toward a major world religion certainly falls under the category of being offensive. Please do not repost this thread, or other topics relating to this nature. While the new forum rules are simplified, common sense should elude to what is "right" and "wrong". Attempting to marginalize any community which may have different ideological beliefs, or stir up controversial discussion of this nature is not welcome on these forums.

From the highly offensive title, to explicit comments demeaning a major world religion, it was necessary to close this thread. While some individuals attempted to contribute constructively, this type of controversial discussion still has no place on these forums.

Best,
Theos.
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

23-May-2017 20:12:05

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

I'm not implying that you should "start a thread with a condescending tone toward a major world religion". If you want to start a discussion about the Islamic religion in an effort to dispel some common misconceptions, I would be more than happy to participate in that discussion.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

23-May-2017 20:14:59

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
I'm not implying that you should "start a thread with a condescending tone toward a major world religion". If you want to start a discussion about the Islamic religion in an effort to dispel some common misconceptions, I would be more than happy to participate in that discussion.

Not us. The direction a certain thread is taking and its lack of report & moderation.

Anyways

pancake recipe? :)
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

23-May-2017 20:36:17

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-May-2017 21:44:34

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

FiFi LaFeles said :
Nexus, I see from snippets you had some deep family horrid. But why did you become so truly awful to people that had only been kind to you?
I'm confused. Could you elaborate on your statements?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_