Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-May-2017 22:13:53

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saddha said: (Website& Forums/RSOF Rules-Feedback) QFC: 278-279-214-65912727
"
I agree it's a gaming forum in that sense religion and politics don't belong here neither.
I agree this isn't an art appreciation forum, neither is it a condolence board for victims of a terrorist attack, which gives minors a wrong impression about certain religious factions ('hateful speech').
I agree this isn't the right platform for LGBT.

Children should be free from prejudice opinion on sex, religion and politics.

That is why, I'm repeating myself, we either have all or nothing. Don't shoot the QA-messenger, if I wouldn't have brought it up, someone else would have. It is disrespectful how I'm being hunted down.

Remember: Please be polite, this is a testing phase and Jagex wants our feedback!
"

I view these people here, quite consistently throughout the year...I do not view Forums as a "condolence board."
A further meaning of Respect? Yes.

23-May-2017 23:22:27 - Last edited on 23-May-2017 23:27:44 by MDove

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manchester Arena attack

Original message details are unavailable.
Even those far away are affected - this is a world wide problem.

- The world needs to come together, well I think the commonwealth and come to a decision and I am sorry to say this but I think the decision needs to be tough and possibly cruel...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-May-2017 23:30:22

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
I'm still confused, and not sure what it is that I'm being accused of. O_o

I would like to suggest something, but I wont' as it will bite me in the butt...

I am sorry you have been implicated here - I find this sad. I hope Cat finds it in her heart to maybe chat with you in game if she does not want to share on the forums - You do not deserve this - even though it is none of my business...

I find you to be very kind hearted and what I see in you, you don't take sides, you seem to be the person that likes to smooth things over, make things right - Don't change the world and the forums need that :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-May-2017 23:38:44 - Last edited on 23-May-2017 23:40:27 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top