Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Deluxe said :
An Ur said :
^ Sent.
thank you :)

Still can't see it tho... I think Jagex need to enlarge it or something, as my laptop isn't that small...

It is pretty small, yeah. On my desktop PC with a large monitor I can see it with little issue, although it's still tiny and not very visible unless I'm looking for it. On my phone, though (as I'm typing this now) it's almost impossible to see, even when I zoom way way in.

Also, even when I zoom in far enough, dragging it down doesn't work on my phone, even when I use the stylus to ensure I'm not just missing the button. I use Chrome both on my desktop PC and on my phone, but I wonder if it might just be something to do with the mobile version.
@RS_Erehk

11-Apr-2016 16:59:27

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk said :
Lady Deluxe said :
An Ur said :
^ Sent.
thank you :)

Still can't see it tho... I think Jagex need to enlarge it or something, as my laptop isn't that small...

It is pretty small, yeah. On my desktop PC with a large monitor I can see it with little issue, although it's still tiny and not very visible unless I'm looking for it. On my phone, though (as I'm typing this now) it's almost impossible to see, even when I zoom way way in.

Also, even when I zoom in far enough, dragging it down doesn't work on my phone, even when I use the stylus to ensure I'm not just missing the button. I use Chrome both on my desktop PC and on my phone, but I wonder if it might just be something to do with the mobile version.
I can't see or use it on my phone either.

11-Apr-2016 23:53:08 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2016 23:53:40 by Lady Deluxe

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although now that I think of it, since the screen on the phone is so much smaller, the reply box would need to be dragged much much further than on the computer for a really long post haha.

Plus, I suppose it'd be more common to be typing out the longest posts on PC with a keyboard than on the phone (at least for me). :P
@RS_Erehk

12-Apr-2016 00:52:42

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woah, been busy lately with IRL things and haven't had the chance to play the game or use the forums the way I like (at least one hour straight). Feels good to return after nearly two weeks of "non-pixelated battles".

Which is funny, because usually when you spend lotsa time in Runescape you slowly start to get tired (personal opinion) and you reach this point (even with lots of time ahead to spend) when you gotta stop, even "against yourself". It's the "ok, enough for today" voice that pummels your brain cells.

Then it comes the time when you don't have a chance to play/join forums and at the same time, your "Rs enjoyement battery" starts to charge again, so when you log-in... you feel that marvelous sensation of Z0mg, let's start the grind! And all the process repeats again.

What I mean is... even having fun, something we think hope this never ends , needs to have a
limit
. Something that helps us stay sane while keeping us enoughly motivated to try it once more in the future

I wonder what would happen if we wouldn't be able to get bored O_o
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

13-Apr-2016 18:33:49

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk said :
Igerna said :
I wonder what would happen if we wouldn't be able to get bored O_o

I would say that it'd get boring, but I suppose that wouldn't make any sense. :P

I find this subject quite amusing, personally speaking.

While some people can do, let's say... Zen meditation or Yoga for long periods of time, in harmony with their spirit, emotions and mind (the combined inner force that makes both disciplines possible), others invest their time gardening, building LEGO models, writting books or watching their favourite tv shows/series or movies. Again: harmonizing spirit, emotions and mind, with a different activity.

Don't know what happens in a synaptic scale, the "mere" biolectrical process, that sets the difference between falling in love with something or getting tired of it, the last process usually ending in boredom.

Getting bored is merely incidental , a random combination of circumstances? Or we are "naturally" programmed to react as bored individuals at a certain point?

Could it be that boredom is a mechanism of survival, a code inscribed as a fingerprint in our minds?

Yup, I'm totally overthinking this subject :D
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

16-Apr-2016 03:35:40

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always told my children that only boring people get bored. However that was more an effort to get them to 'do something' other than whine about being bored.

I think we only get truly bored by repetitive things - the difference between people is at what stage they regard any given activity as being so repetitive as to be boring. Other instances of things being claimed as boring are really just uninteresting to someone, rather than actually being boring.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Apr-2016 04:06:47

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

16-Apr-2016 13:20:03

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top