Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Vand

Vand

Forum Moderator Posts: 14,991 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
We have a new (returning) FMod - hopefully more good than bad, if my memory serves me right.

Your Bet was right, hopefully mine will be when I choose the Grand National Winner!

Curse my curiosity - I missed seeing a thread before it got hidden :(

I try my best to do more good :) .

Nothing to worry about with the hidden thread; it's all taken care of now. It was just a case of a spammer with particularly ill intent.
Just your friendly neighborhood team player.

12-Feb-2016 02:05:59 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2016 02:06:07 by Vand

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woah I forgot to check on this OTL in a while lol, teh motherland

Wilf
, I saw your name on OTL. Hello there, anyone whom I recognize elsewhere I immediately like a little more, which is why I'm biased toward befriending forumers :P

For example,
Nexus0rigin
is my clan (The Name) deputy???? LOL I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL A MONTH INTO MY CLAN
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

12-Feb-2016 11:09:40

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guess having a revoked perm forum ban due to trolling on my record shrinks the possibility of one day becoming a forum mod :( Still I don't lose hope ^_^

I'll just keep devoting my life to the Lord...
... of Chaos :P Oh wait :|
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

12-Feb-2016 13:27:23

Clavinet

Clavinet

Posts: 726 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Igerna said :
Guess having a revoked perm forum ban due to trolling on my record shrinks the possibility of one day becoming a forum mod :( Still I don't lose hope ^_^

I'll just keep devoting my life to the Lord...
... of Chaos :P Oh wait :|

I'm sure there have been people who have had horrible records and been modded. I think some stuff can expire so Jagex technically doesn't count it. I've seen you on this community a lot so I'm sure if you keep at it the chances will rise!
I love art

12-Feb-2016 16:19:04

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not going to lie, some of the plot threads in books 7-10 are extremely tedious to read. If you're afraid of being bored then I would suggest either skimming through to the interesting bits or reading the chapter by chapter summaries that are available online.

12-Feb-2016 20:40:29

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top