Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
What? Wait! How are you speaking to Albert? He's brown bread. Are you claiming to be some sort of charlatan clairvoyant - one of those who pulls "ectoplasm" from their orifices? (which always turns out to be a strong mixture of Jell-O smeared onto muslin cloth and I reckon must nevertheless cause terrible friction burns on it's way out of wherever it's been secreted). You must be, you are too young to have consulted with him during his lifetime.

Whilst I, on the other hand, knew him briefly before his demise. *smug grin*

Oh I was simply putting together words he has said in his life time into a quote. There's no rule against me doing that.

I know it's old but some comedian did something with Brian Williams and made him sing Gin and Juice.

As for Albert being dead, well... that's just a conspiracy theory. There's always seems to be a conspiracy involving his people and by his people I mean
scientists
Albert is very much alive, and is currently living in Mexico under the assumed alias of Alberto Enriques. He makes a meager living selling kids candy. Be sure to generously give him pesos.

P.S. I don't understand how complimenting someone is a bad thing. From now on I guess I should start insulting people instead of greeting them lol.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

01-Aug-2015 04:34:39

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Uh oh I'm about to write a bad message below.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Oh no! He said what must not be said! Call the SPLC and ADL. He's a bad man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing a bit of thinking. I'm not miffed about getting a post hidden or wanting to discuss that, but I don't see how complimenting a group of people that usually have financially literate people is bad thing.

Heck, one guy or goy I knew in high school was a pretty smart dude when it came to academics and he's pretty smart when it comes to finances as well. For example, I don't remember what he exactly said, but he explained to me why renting is a bad idea. I believe the gist of what he said was that you're putting money into something you won't own if you rent.

Another ridiculous thing I've heard is it's a bad thing to think of Asians (Orientals for the Euro guys) as being really smart. C'mon how is that a bad thing there? Who wouldn't want to be smart?

But hey maybe it's just me and I should pretend it's a really bad thing to compliment someone.

02-Aug-2015 07:19:22

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I strenuously object to topless hairy men or women on the beach.

I could be sitting near one, innocently minding my own business whilst munching on a cheese & garlic mayonnaise sandwich, when an errant gust of wind tugs on a hair which is ready to vacate it's follicle, which then twirls lazily on the mischievious little zephyr the few yards to my slightly sticky luncheon, causing me to ingest the unwanted and carelessly shed DNA of a hirsute humanoid.

Not very nice.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Aug-2015 22:40:44

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"One of the most common things I notice about women is that they're quick to jump to conclusions and treat their assumptions as true, so I guess I can understand where you're coming from"

Yay! So that must mean that you do exactly the same thing if you understand it so well!

*applauds enthusiastically and to hell with the jazzhands*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Aug-2015 23:33:22

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ANYONE WHO GOT WINDOWS 10 SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED. “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

03-Aug-2015 03:53:15

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Jafnhaur said :
OY V*Y

Ah shalom goyim
Do you walk the Path Of Light?
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

03-Aug-2015 03:54:05 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2015 03:56:06 by Jafnhaur

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Jafnhaur said :
RubiksCube77 said :
Jafnhaur said :
OY V*Y

Ah shalom goyim
Do you walk the Path Of Light?

Do you have a bag of shekels?

03-Aug-2015 04:26:08

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Many Much said :
I don't like topless hairy men in the beach... Not fair... I will buy myself a small bra!

WTF lol I thought you were a dude in real life.

03-Aug-2015 04:26:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top