Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Aug-2015 05:07:37

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@BadAfrican

So,from your experience and perspective, the majority of women are cheating, divorcing Jezebels and Harlots; vicious malevolent gossips who believe everything they hear, and those that support equal rights are fat and androgynous with dyed hair? Not forgetting that most of us jump to conclusions and treat our assumptions as true.

On the subject of men being factual and not gossiping - so funny, have you never worked in an office?
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

03-Aug-2015 08:46:30

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You do so put things and people into pigeonholes. I suppose that makes for a neat & tidy mind but it can never work properly, especially for people, because they are too complex.

Take your example above; I myself have leanings towards feminism but I'm afraid I think a lot of their attitudes and statements are utter bunk, and I am not obese and don't sport blue hair.

Perhaps I belong in the "Miscellaneous" section?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Aug-2015 08:47:50

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I once spray-dyed my hair pink - does that count?

Although, to be honest, it didn't show up that well on chestnut hair colour. It looked better on my sister's black hair, but would have shown up best on my brother's milkman blond hair - for some unknown reason he wasn't that keen to let us test our theory. Spoilsport.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

03-Aug-2015 10:54:55

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That is why I never go to the beach. Too much hair. I hate that about myself. Curse my genes! “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

03-Aug-2015 21:40:09

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Aug-2015 22:35:06

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top