Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a writer for

The Temps du Afrique

Ah je suis heureux parce que vous aimez (et a*tre personnes aiment) mon ec*iture.

P.S.

I actually like guns
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

28-Jun-2015 19:25:07

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For those in the UK (dunno bout other parts of the world) if you look near to the moon you'll see a golden coloured object and that is the planet Saturn. Jupiter and Venus are also fairly close together.

28-Jun-2015 23:07:28 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2015 23:07:53 by Wilf

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of course, I had to go outside and look. The dogs were wondering why I'm standing motionless in the middle of the garden, at night, peering upward. Obviously, must be something dangerous approaching, so they all start hysterically barking their brains out.
Thanks Wilf.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Jun-2015 23:39:57

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

FiFi LaFeles said :
Cher Chekilla

Tu es fou. Les armes sont la mort. Je jette marguerites à vos armes.

Cordialemen*,
Cat

Bonsoir Madame Cat

Je pense les armes a feu ne pas mal parce que les armes a feu sont dissuasion de la criminalite. Je veux raconter une vrai histoire en anglais. (I'll admit I had to look at google translate for some words since I haven't spoken French in awhile, but I have read a few articles here and there)

One day Mr. Leblanc was going to his friend's house to play with yugioh cards, and maybe play airsoft (imagine paintball but except with BB guns). It's a trip he has taken many times before, but on this particular day he would almost become a victim to a crime. Before Mr. Leblanc heads out, he puts his cards in his backpack, and was going to put his BB gun in his backpack, but he instead opted to put it in his pocket. He locked the door, and checked to see if it was good to go. The neighborhood wasn't a bad neighborhood, but it does get some questionable characters every now and then. Mister Leblanc passes the houses on his block, the weird and probably hipster café, and the gas station. It was at the crosswalk where two questionable characters started following Mr. Leblanc. He usually doesn't mind having people behind him, but these two were obviously up to no good.

What made him more uncomfortable was when one of them said "Ok let's get him." Mr. Leblanc was contemplating what to do, but then a good idea came to his mind almost instantly. He quickly grabbed his BB gun, and made it seem as if he had a real gun. And the two backed off when one of them says "he has a gun." Even to this day and no matter how much anti-gun rhetoric there is, Mister Leblanc thanks the second amendment and guns for saving him and strongly disagrees with gun restrictions.

Probably got too serious, but it's something I felt like sharing. Here let me try to lighten the mood.

30-Jun-2015 01:58:43

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

If this story happened in England, I think I would probably have a crossbow or a sword instead of a gun.

And if Tupac was in England instead of California (which ironically is fairly anti- second amendment), his lyrics would probably be different.

"...With my -crossbow-, I am still the -law abiding citizen- that you love to -have tea with-..." lol

and uh in Canada it would be

"...With my -maple syrup-, I am still the -modest man- that you love to -play hockey with-..."

lol I should edit the words in a song to make it more appropriate for kids.

that's all I can think of lol

P.S. I don't recommend listening to Tupac. I don't think you would like what he is saying in his songs lol. And if possible, you would try to put soap in his mouth.

hmm now that I'm thinking of it. I don't think the old punishment of soap in one's mouth for using expletives is necessarily bad since someone is brushing their teeth for them.

30-Jun-2015 02:23:16

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top