Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Many Much

Many Much

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One more fun thing I found today:
On a ''selling website'' a seller was selling a faked pokemon sapphire cartridge with the logo ''Nlntondo'' instead of ''Nintendo''!! Troll messaged the seller and he/she removed it from selling haha :P :P :P
How many much more do you want?
:P :P :P

01-Jul-2015 16:20:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Emperor

That was a most amusing tale, regarding the doughty Mister Leblanc. If this had occurred in England then he would have had no need of a gun, crossbow or even a sword since of course all English gentlemen are trained to box (Queensbury Rules, naturally).

He could have knocked those two rogues onto their bottoms quick-snap and settled their **** in a hurry.

I must say I prefer this form of combat since most people can recover fairly quickly from even a powerful uppercut whereas a .45 slug in the brain stem is so very .... final.

I would imagine in Detroit more traditional weapons are in use, spears and perhaps the bola? Or - my gosh how exciting! - possibly even blow pipes. Although I expect miscreants of that nature would be hauled up before the Elders for suitable punishment to be meted out.

Toodle pip, old bean.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Jul-2015 23:45:48

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Been busy with circuits class, general chem prep (which I'm glad is easy since the other class isn't so easy), and have to return to studying after this too. Hasn't been the best of weeks so far, but enough of what's going on for me. I hope it has been good for everyone else though.-

Hujombo Cat (your name looks like cactus lol and I want to call you cactus)

Ah of course my fellow African brothers are supposed to use the traditional bow or spear. And to make sure our African brothers maintain their tribal heritage, the tribal elders of Detroit has declared that no one is allowed to fight using glocks and AKs to cast spells. But of course my fellow African brothers are still casting spells at each other instead of using their bows or spears. But of course my fellow bawanas never get hauled off to the tribal leader because he didn't do anything wrong. Because of this, the uneducated believe that crime in Detroit is so high. Jawanzeh ngogo my fellow bawanas are not breaking any rules because one code from the African Code of Conduct states that an African brother doesn't follow anyone's rules because he is supposed to make his own and make others follow them.

Ah I am surprised to see that you would carry an English gentleman around instead of a sword or crossbow.

An encounter with a criminal might go something like this.

"Hey back off or I'll use my English gentleman on you."

A bank robbery might go something like this.

"Hey I have an English gentleman with me, so hand over all your cash."

Hmm I assume there must be some sort of restrictions on English gentlemen in England lol. And there is a **** (National English Gentlemen Association) instead of an NRA to counter it.

If I ever visit England, I'll be sure to find one of my distant relatives and carry them around to fend off criminals lol. Lol I'm sure my fellow African brothers rap about carrying English gentlemen around instead of guns.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

03-Jul-2015 21:14:47

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

I rarely watch TV nowadays, but I'll occasionally watch it for a bit when my dad is watching TV. Since my office is close to the TV. And I'll sometimes see commercials, but one commercial stands out to me. It was a dating site commercial for farmers (not going to name it). The catch phrase was "You don't have to be lonely at (website that won't be named)."

Would you really expect a farmer to know how to go to this site? Or even know how to use a computer?

(spoken with a southern redneck accent)

"Now ow dis do-hickey work. Is it like a tractor?

Wait a meenute... ow do I meet a person thru dis?

Oh no! I've been tricked into buying this devil's machine!

Der's only wen way to deal with dis."

-Loads 12 gauge shotgun-

"ey boys it's time to have some fun, and bring us some moonshine"

-Everyone is armed and starts shooting the computer while drinking and listening to country music-

Hey maybe that's how farmers do meet. They get drunk and start shooting at stuff. The farmer would find someone, and that someone is his cousin lol (not sure if you guys would understand that since I'm assuming those reading my message are in Europe).

Well back to studying, so I'll see you guys later.

03-Jul-2015 21:49:04

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I understand the humour, I've watched Cletus and Brandine in The Simpsons :P

P.S. Are there any English gentlemen farmers subscribing to that site?
Le Chat Guerrier

03-Jul-2015 23:46:54 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2015 23:50:09 by FiFi LaFeles

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

FiFi LaFeles said :
Are there any English gentlemen farmers subscribing to that site?

Why? Are you trying to add more English gentlemen to your arsenal? lol

Is there now a restriction on English gentlemen in England? Wait a minute! It all makes sense now! English gentlemen are considered weapons, and there is a declining birth rate in Europe. This must be an attempt to limit the manufacturing of English gentlemen to keep the populace unarmed. We must stop the ---**zttt----

(emotionless-monotone voice)

All is good... we must embrace it... only the police... can have English gentlemen... why do normal people like us... need to have English gentlemen?

(back to normal)

Wait what happened? Oh right the question.

There could be farmers that have English ancestry there, but I don't know lol. I've never been there myself, and I've never used a dating site or app before or even consider using one. If I see someone interesting, I'd ask them out (though it might seem weird since I'm a religious conservative guy that doesn't play around in a serious setting and that might throw some people off when it comes to impressions). It can't really be that hard (maybe for the first time yes).

Lol I was considering making a joke account using a picture of an angry looking African I found on an article. He was surrounded by other angry Africans and they were armed with Ak-47s. I was going to name the guy something that sounds African like Apopolaka Nawame. His occupation is warlord or Emperor of Africa. On second thoughts, it just seems f--ked up to do that. The people on these sites or apps are desperate to find someone, and I'm not a guy that would want to mess with someone like that.

Anyway I got to make a post somewhere else then it's off to studying. I'll probably be here tomorrow. If not, then I'll be back on Thursday or Friday.

04-Jul-2015 23:04:30

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I was indeed interested in upgrading my level of personal protection. Whilst the English Gentleman is fine for most situations, the English Gentleman Farmer can not only box, but delivers a devastating flurry of shin kicks with his Le Chameau wellies (he also comes in Tweed or Barbour but fashion pizazz is not my thing).

The Police, and armed forces, naturally get to keep their far superior Zulu Warrior. It's exclusive to them, of course, one simply couldn't trust Joe Public armed to the teeth and wielding them at football matches and the like. I imagine the yells of ‘Jii!’ would drown out the half-time marching band entertainment and that would not be polite at all.

As a side note, I've never looked at a dating thingumy either (do they do one for the one foot in the grave brigade?) You've piqued my interest so I may have to go undercover. I assume that's the ultimate goal of most visitors to dating sites, guffaw, guffaw.

I do have a friend of a friend who met her current partner through one. She selected him purely by his occupation (and thus the potential size of his income). No postmen or lorry drivers for her thankyouverymuch.

Enjoy your studies, bawana.
Le Chat Guerrier

05-Jul-2015 11:56:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top