Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear cat,

Are you a cat that is a weasel or a weasel that is a cat?

To answer your question, what if I told you it was both? Someone who is not African and is bad at being an African that is a really bad boy lol. Thinking about it now, if I was not African and trying to be one, but am really bad at it, I should be "The Really Bad African" lol.

Love (in a platonic way),

Chekilla Williams

Emperor of Africa
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

27-Jun-2015 19:32:12

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Rocky Jake said :
I don't know what to say :|

But that statement above doesn't make sense. If you didn't know what to say, you wouldn't have said anything at all. And what do we see here? We see that you did say something. Therefore, you must know what to say.

I know what to say though. I say that the makers of Kool aid need to get rid of salt as an ingredient. I dump too much sugar just to make the salty taste go away for the grape flavor, but the cherry flavor is alright though. And everyone should visit Detroit because it's a true African paradise.

27-Jun-2015 19:52:22

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Rocky Jake said :

But that statement above doesn't make sense. If you didn't know what to say, you wouldn't have said anything at all. And what do we see here? We see that you did say something. Therefore, you must know what to say.

I know what to say though. I say that the makers of Kool aid need to get rid of salt as an ingredient. I dump too much sugar just to make the salty taste go away for the grape flavor, but the cherry flavor is alright though. And everyone should visit Detroit because it's a true African paradise.

As a native Michigander, I would strongly advise against visiting Detroit.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Jun-2015 19:57:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel I am missing out on one of life's biggies here. I cannot purchase Kool Aid in the UK. Not from a regular store anyway - I think it can be bought on a well-known auction site but I don't reckon I'd trust the internet for a consumable grocery item. It may have been made in an old oil drum somewhere in the Eastern Bloc and contain brick dust.

#foreverdeprived
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Jun-2015 21:41:15

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Averia Light said :
RubiksCube77 said :
Rocky Jake said :

As a native Michigander, I would strongly advise against visiting Detroit.

As a native African, I would strongly advise visiting Detroit. It's a place I'd recommend especially to people who hate businessmen because it's very anti free market, so you don't have to worry about business men trying to scam you. Don't you just hate the high costs of housing? Well I say in Detroit, you don't have to worry about the high costs of houses because they can be bought for the usual price of less than 100 dollars. Oh and if you lived in Detroit, you don't have to worry about maintaining your property since most of the houses in the neighborhood are dilapidated. So come on down, but don't stay too long. Otherwise you'll get caught in a magical duel between the red wizards and blue magicians casting spells at each other with their glocks and Ak-47s.

28-Jun-2015 05:44:35

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

FiFi LaFeles said :
I feel I am missing out on one of life's biggies here. I cannot purchase Kool Aid in the UK. Not from a regular store anyway - I think it can be bought on a well-known auction site but I don't reckon I'd trust the internet for a consumable grocery item. It may have been made in an old oil drum somewhere in the Eastern Bloc and contain brick dust.

#foreverdeprived

Ah it all makes sense now! No wonder why I have to dump so much sugar into the drink. It's a dark scheme by the Russians to make Americans overweight. No wonder why it isn't sold anywhere else. They'll create a drink that requires a lot of sugar to make it bearable to drink, so the imbiber will become overweight over time. Why else would the Kool aid man be red? It's because he's working for the reds. And who are the reds? The Russians. Ah hah! They thought they could trick the Emperor of Africa.

And in America there is only one way to solve this problem...

And that with a gun!

-A big armed crowd aims at a pile of Kool aid-

To be continued...

28-Jun-2015 06:03:03

Averia Light

Averia Light

RubiksCube77 said :

As a native African, I would strongly advise visiting Detroit. It's a place I'd recommend especially to people who hate businessmen because it's very anti free market, so you don't have to worry about business men trying to scam you. Don't you just hate the high costs of housing? Well I say in Detroit, you don't have to worry about the high costs of houses because they can be bought for the usual price of less than 100 dollars. Oh and if you lived in Detroit, you don't have to worry about maintaining your property since most of the houses in the neighborhood are dilapidated. So come on down, but don't stay too long. Otherwise you'll get caught in a magical duel between the red wizards and blue magicians casting spells at each other with their glocks and Ak-47s.

Right.

28-Jun-2015 12:56:21

Averia Light

Averia Light

RubiksCube77 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

#foreverdeprived

Ah it all makes sense now! No wonder why I have to dump so much sugar into the drink. It's a dark scheme by the Russians to make Americans overweight. No wonder why it isn't sold anywhere else. They'll create a drink that requires a lot of sugar to make it bearable to drink, so the imbiber will become overweight over time. Why else would the Kool aid man be red? It's because he's working for the reds. And who are the reds? The Russians. Ah hah! They thought they could trick the Emperor of Africa.

And in America there is only one way to solve this problem...

And that with a gun!

-A big armed crowd aims at a pile of Kool aid-

To be continued...

Are you a writer for le Onion?!?!

28-Jun-2015 12:57:06

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top