Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also I'm finished with spring quarter, but unfortunately I got school on the 29th lol. Don't really get much of a break oh well. Going to become a member and change my name since I can change my name now. Not sure what to change it to lol. But I'm sure it will come to me later. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

19-Jun-2015 00:32:42

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

I was going to name myself Bill Cosby, but then I decided against it lol. Still deciding what to name myself. I only have very inappropriate names lol. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST

20-Jun-2015 08:56:08

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Bernadette said :
Ah, I see you have finally fed your wizards enough Olde English 800 Malt and Kool Aide for them to be able to give you a name you may have desired.

lol

Yeah I just decided to go back to a name I originally had since I have no idea what to name myself that wouldn't get me name banned. I did come up with some names, but apparently there is a rule against having a mature name since I'm told that I post mature content and they don't want me to do that. So instead I started thinking of an immature name, but none came to mind because I guess I'm too mature lol. Good to make a joke every now and then, but this is a reused joke, and to comedians, that is a no no.

I'd play as the Emperor of Africa today since I have a break for this entire week, but I just don't feel like it right now lol.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST

22-Jun-2015 18:30:08

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dear Emperor (still not convinced about that one)

Well I must say that it sounds very exciting in your village of Detroit. Rather like London when Manchester United are playing Chelsea. They also wear red and blue. Actually, perhaps they are in fact your local teams? Probably the bloods are Bloed F.C. and the crips are Skyfies United (ah, see, I have been learning Afrikaans).

Although I suspect the Red Devils and the Blues trade insults rather than Anadins and indigestion remedies.

Football is a rather popular sport in England - do you have a National sport? (other than shooting Boogeymen and hippo racing).

Bawana see you down the boozer later, as my village always says.

I...share a state with Bad African?

NO

THIS CAN NOT BE
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

23-Jun-2015 01:45:13

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :

And to answer your previous question about my village, I am staying in the African village of Detroit . Let's just say it's a true African paradise over here. Jawan**h ngogo why work when you can have someone else do it for you my bawana.

Fml.

At least this character is in Detroit.

And actually, if it's the same Detroit, MI that I am thinking of...calling it an african city...is...bold to say the least.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

23-Jun-2015 01:46:23 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2015 01:47:20 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top