Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
*storms off with a cob on*

One definition for a cob was "a male swam" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. I commented in the general forum's chat lounge on Akhet's bird hat, and now it seems like you're wearing one now. Looks like having a bird on your head is the new style.

The Emperor of Africa should ditch his beret for a bird instead. In fact, all noblemen and noblewomen should start wearing a bird on their head to indicate their status.

And to answer your previous question about my village, I am staying in the African village of Detroit. Let's just say it's a true African paradise over here. Jawan**h ngogo why work when you can have someone else do it for you my bawana.

And bawana... of course we have to listen to our tribal elders. How else are we going to progress in the world if we don't. Just look at Africa right now, and compare it to Africa 1000 years ago. No change at all. Now that is real progress bawana.

Ah the missionary... Poor bawana straight out of Jamaica. The missionary was a nice person, but unfortunately the mashoga took him. And you don't want to know what the mashoga do. That is why there are anti-mashoga laws in Africa.

And yes the medal is supposed to smell like that. The smell will give the strength of a lion and you will become a lion, but in your case, you'll be a lionweazle lol.

Hujumbo and shakala boom as my village always says
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

10-Jun-2015 07:36:44

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I suppose you are to be excused for not knowing the quaint Brit term of 'having a cob on', given that you hail from Detroit-Africa. It does indeed refer directly to the hissyfit of anger exhibited by a male swan, which is quite impressive although I expect probably not as amazing as a Flamingo in a very bad mood. You can ask the Elders about it, if they ever sober up.

I'm not sure about the mandatory wearing of birds on the head - wouldn't you constantly be knocking it off as you went through the doorway to your mud hut? Not to mention the amount of guano on the subway.

It's good to hear of your stability in such times of turmoil. But change is also good. Think how easy it would be to trade in paper money instead of sacks of cowrie shells and polished pebbles. It would prevent all those annoying holes developing in your trouser pockets.

As a student of your culture, I'd be interested in hearing more of the mashoga lore & myths. (Is this a made-up word intended to scare l'il kids, a bit like the Boogeyman? I bet it is. Just tell them a crocodile will come and get 'em. Much easier).

P.S. Jamaica want their Missionary back.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Jun-2015 10:08:26

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Jun-2015 08:29:21

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am highly alarmed by your tale of rampaging child thieves and Eastern Bloc armaments. I'd had it in mind to pop over and visit your delightful country (despite your appalling airline safety record) but am now more inclined to visit Longleat and run the gauntlet of incontinent baboons plundering my roof-pod, and homicidal mange-ridden lions fixated on breaking & entering.

I can't imagine your mashogas getting up to goodness-knows-what here, I'm certain that nice Mr Cameron would put out a public service announcement on the BBC warning everyone to keep calm, stay at home with their windows and doors locked and obey the instructions of the emergency services.

Have you ever considered relocating to Eastbourne? I'm sure you'd find it far more tranquil despite the strange people who feel compelled to investigate Beachy Head a little too closely from time to time.

I'm also a bit concerned about the quality of your drinking water. And Tsetse flies. And malaria. Amongst other things. Hmmm, yes.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Jun-2015 23:22:39

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But ah Detroit is just a marvelous African village. The Emperor of Africa invites you and all to come to Detroit. Watch wizards and magicians from the African clans of bloods and crips have a magical duel with each other using Glocks, Uzis, Mac-10s, Ak-47s, M16s, and AR-15s. The clans of the bloods and crips are wearing red and blue respectively. You may notice that their clothes are probably too big for them, and seems to be sagging, but that is just to enhance their magic casting abilities. People are concerned about going to the doctor since it's not free, but no worries here in the African village of Detroit. The dueling African clans provide many unlicensed pharmacists to the villagers, to cure all your ailments. They don't care if you don't have a prescription because they will just give the medicine to the patient for a low cost. Unfortunately, the African clans are dueling each other to provide their non-FDA approved pharmaceutical products to the public. Now that is dedicated health services. People are concerned about carbon footprints as well. Bawana have you ever seen Africa? There are no carbon emissions from Africa since we only live in mud huts and are still stuck in the stone age. We are the most environmentally friendly country in the world. So why not come on down?

Thanks for your invitation to England; my African brothers shall spread their way of life in England. And they shall turn it into a true African paradise like Detroit, Baltimore, or Ferguson. Bawana shakala boom and Hujumbo as my village always says.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

13-Jun-2015 03:37:12

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top