Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Aja Wyndward

Aja Wyndward

Posts: 17,274 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aja Wyndward said :
Betz I'ze older than u! ^_^

*struts around doing da funky chicken*

Nawwww - 60 today baby :P And enjoying being on the computer wearing my dressing-gown and no one can moan at me for a change heh heh.

Awaiting my tray of tea, toast & Buck's Fizz (is it shameful to drink such a beverage at this time in the morning? If so - good, hurrrrr hurrrr)

Okay, purrball, you got me there. I'm only 51. I shall have to be nicer to you as I was taught to be respectful of my elders. ^_^

Ooooh!! Edit to add:

Happy Birthday!! w00t!! *hugglepurrs!*

*Darn it! Can't make my ascii cat face any more! :@
Eeek!!
Can't a
girl
have some privacy??

11-Mar-2015 02:47:31 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2015 02:51:54 by Aja Wyndward

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*mutter, mutter ... wretched youth ... mumble*

All the Bingo Halls have closed down and turned into Poundland now. I'm expected to play Bingo on-line these days. I mean, really!! How can that hope to recreate the hushed expectancy of ranks of blue rinses awaiting the cry of "HOUSE!" and the following groan of disappointment ... how do I crane my neck to catch a glimpse of the lucky wotsit that won (whilst softly cursing under my breath)?

Not to mention the interval, standing in line for a cup of lukewarm tea and a slightly curly ham sandwich, shooting the breeze with the other wrinklies arthritically jostling for the last buttered scone under the greasy cheese dome?

And the between-game hands of Gin Rummy played for a penny a point (all faithfully recoded in a little red notebook - Mrs Miggins still owes me four shillings, I do believe).

Where's the sound of 300 bingo markers gently dob-dobbing in response to the jolly and irreverant cries of the bow-tied Caller?

Gone is the soft titter following the shout of "Two fat ladies, number 88" (no matter how many times you'd heard it).

Now I am expected to 'enjoy' the sterile and silent loneliness of prodding my keyboard in solitude instead of immersing myself in what was a very socially interactive gathering.

Progress. BAH !!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Mar-2015 09:23:43 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2015 09:25:32 by FiFi LaFeles

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
*mutter, mutter ... wretched youth ... mumble*

All the Bingo Halls have closed down and turned into Poundland now. I'm expected to play Bingo on-line these days.

Progress. BAH !!!

We still have a Bingo Hall near us :P

I've never been though. My son went with one of his friend's Nan and had a great time with all the oldies.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

11-Mar-2015 20:10:04

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top