Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Weazle likes sausages and says there's loads of good UK ones; plain, with herbs, some with veg or fruit added ... blah.

It's just the meat content which gives me the heebie jeebies ... ears and nostrils and all the chewy, evil bits that you wouldn't ordinarily put in your mouth. Lumps of fat, pieces of gristle .... oh god, the thought of it makes me gag.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-May-2018 14:32:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Behind my home there is a bit of woodland with a Public Footpath running through it. It's meant to be used for people who are walking.

There is some piece of filth bloke going up and down it on a Quad Bike and on his knee he has a small child of about 9 months old, which he is holding with one hand whilst controlling his vehicle with the other.

He is wearing shorts and flip-flops and neither he nor the baby have protective headgear.

I am contemplating going out and having a conversation with him.
Le Chat Guerrier

23-May-2018 15:33:57

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Behind my home there is a bit of woodland with a Public Footpath running through it. It's meant to be used for people who are walking.

There is some piece of filth bloke going up and down it on a Quad Bike and on his knee he has a small child of about 9 months old, which he is holding with one hand whilst controlling his vehicle with the other.

He is wearing shorts and flip-flops and neither he nor the baby have protective headgear.

I am contemplating going out and having a conversation with him.

Maybe just offer to babysit while he's out riding. Kids are fun.
WAAAGH!!!

23-May-2018 15:39:05

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Hurr hurr!

Really though, what sort of bozo puts a tiny child into such a potentially dangerous situation for the lulz.

It's a very rough Footpath, full of potholes and raised tree roots, blind bends (hopefully he won't meet some schoolkids coming the other way, it's used regularly be them as a shortcut from our only local bus stop).

He must have the I.Q. of a gnat.
Le Chat Guerrier

23-May-2018 15:59:03

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hurr hurr!

Really though, what sort of bozo puts a tiny child into such a potentially dangerous situation for the lulz.

It's a very rough Footpath, full of potholes and raised tree roots, blind bends (hopefully he won't meet some schoolkids coming the other way, it's used regularly be them as a shortcut from our only local bus stop).

He must have the I.Q. of a gnat.

:( .
WAAAGH!!!

23-May-2018 16:05:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top